Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRH

Call Me a Cab
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

You guys rock!

Hey, Torpedo, we have a Raptor Rehab center just a skip and a hop from our home.

Here's quick shot of a Prairie Dog :rolleyes:.

hpim1251j.jpg

jazzncocktails

A-List Customer
bolthead said:
Informal wedding today.....

Mallory001-1.jpg

Hence the tie......

Stoogestie.jpg

Bolthead, fantastic hat and tie...this is for you:

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7WRIRp_oIOc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7WRIRp_oIOc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thanks Jazz.....

jazzncocktails said:
Bolthead, fantastic hat and tie...this is for you:

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7WRIRp_oIOc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7WRIRp_oIOc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
Love that one......classic. :eusa_clap

Chiliarches

A-List Customer
Whippet-ish Dalton

Number three in the ongoing photograph series of my new hats.

Got this one from Australia. It is a dark, warm, smooth-devil's-food-cake brown with a burgundy ribbon...much darker and smoother looking than the photos suggest. It has similar dimensions to my Whippet, but the felt is much softer - their "Premier" quality, wherever that fit into the company's hierarchy.

Here it is on me ...which elicited two "cowboy" responses today. Hmmm.

100_1333-1.jpg

I lightened/brightened the photo to make the crease visible. This murky photo gives a better idea of the color -

100_1319.jpg

- Partially cross posted in the New Hats thread -

BobC

Todays hats, left to right. Buckaroo Hatters Moorelite in natural, Akubra Campdraft in mid brown, and Borsalino Alessandria in silverbelly.

IMG_1347.jpg

frijoli

One of the Regulars
Panama Porkpie

Sunday afternoon. 32 X 27 weave!

I got this in trade from Visigoth. One of my favorites, even though it wasn't my first choice.

cropped0809091424.jpg

cropped0809091424a.jpg

Mr. Paladin

Chiliarches said:
Number three in the ongoing photograph series of my new hats.

Got this one from Australia. It is a dark, warm, smooth-devil's-food-cake brown with a burgundy ribbon...much darker and smoother looking than the photos suggest. It has similar dimensions to my Whippet, but the felt is much softer - their "Premier" quality, wherever that fit into the company's hierarchy.

Here it is on me ...which elicited two "cowboy" responses today. Hmmm.

100_1333-1.jpg

Thats another nice one Chili. You look good in a hat; it suits you. But...."Them folks in yur neck of the woods wouldn't know a cowboy ifn he bit 'em!"

Mr. Paladin

BobC said:
Todays hats, left to right. Buckaroo Hatters Moorelite in natural, Akubra Campdraft in mid brown, and Borsalino Alessandria in silverbelly.

Great shot Bob; starting them young and raising them right!

Alucard73

One of the Regulars
I love all the felts. I wish I could get mine out. It is just too hot with this 100+ degree weather. I am wearing my Art Fawcett PB.
DSC02138.jpg

DOUGLAS

Alucard73 said:
I love all the felts. I wish I could get mine out. It is just too hot with this 100+ degree weather. I am wearing my Art Fawcett PB.
DSC02138.jpg

Great look man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy