Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torpedo

One Too Many
I wore my midnite blue VS again. When I came home, somewhat tired from a long day at work, my wife remarked I looked like some jaded character in a detective movie.

I took this pic in that spirit... ;)

DSC_0785.jpg

This was the panoply. I find ties with blue and red in them specially befriend with this hat, because they harmonize with the midnite blue ribbon with red accent.

DSC_0791-1.jpg

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
Torpedo said:
I wore my midnite blue VS again.
DSC_0785.jpg

That midnight blue looks great on you, Torpedo. I love seeing the dark blue hats. Not alot of them to be seen, but in my opinion I like it better than black as a go-to dark hat choice.

RBH

Bartender
Torpedo said:
I wore my midnite blue VS again. When I came home, somewhat tired from a long day at work, my wife remarked I looked like some jaded character in a detective movie.

DSC_0785.jpg

This was the panoply. I find ties with blue and red in them specially befriend with this hat, because they harmonize with the midnite blue ribbon with red accent.

DSC_0791-1.jpg
Looks great Torp, love the tie!

billysmom

One Too Many
Borsalino

DSCF1527.jpg

Off to church in my Borsalino "Chinchilla" 10X. I don't know if it actually has any chinchilla fur in it, but it's a subtle charcoal heather, which is very versatile. (Asking choir members what they wear under vestments is like inquiring about Scotsmen and kilts.) ;)

Sue

billysmom

One Too Many
indycop said:
Today was a just me and the oldest day. We went down to the Sante Fe river for some Kayaking. Wore the Adventurebilt.

100_0555-1.jpg

100_0546.jpg

100_0553.jpg

100_0543.jpg

What a wonderful way to spend your Sunday! Great shots of the native fauna. The Adventurebilt was perfect!

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Sue

billysmom

One Too Many
Torpedo said:

DSC_0785.jpg

Torpedo, that midnite blue VS is truly magnificent! The outfit works beautifully, as well. Great shot!

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Sue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy