Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
CRH said:
Nice dog! :D

That ribbon looks to maybe have some rusty tones to it, yes?

Mario just scored a brown Whippet. I have a light tan one. I wonder how many shades of brown there are in the Whippet world?

Thanks, folks!

CRH, your Whippet is light tan? Looks grey in your pics and looks great on you. Might be your best fedora look.

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
Torpedo said:
Hi, that would be equally right. The first time I presented the hat here, a couple of members mentioned that if I had not included inside pics, they would have dated it 30's or earlier because of the crease. BTW, it was the crease the hat came with. It is the only one I have with such a style.

I had another, earlier, pic at hand which shows the hat's side profile view better:

DSC_0760.jpg

Fantastic!

RBH

Bartender
Torpedo said:
Hi, that would be equally right. The first time I presented the hat here, a couple of members mentioned that if I had not included inside pics, they would have dated it 30's or earlier because of the crease. BTW, it was the crease the hat came with. It is the only one I have with such a style.

I had another, earlier, pic at hand which shows the hat's side profile view better:

DSC_0760.jpg
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
RBH said:
Today its my Stetson Stratoliner.
I had Rocky at Buckaroo Hatters reshape the back of my brim, he did a great job!

hpim5010t.jpg

Lookin' good, R. Happy Strunday! I like the colors on that one.

jpbales

Practically Family
nice hats everone!

Hat envy is a terrible shortcoming of mine!

Well, for our thanksgiving service I wore my re-worked Dobbs along with my new pea coat, which I love:

DSC02802-1.jpg

randooch

I'll Lock Up
HarpPlayerGene said:
Whipped out the Whippet this AM before heading out to do a long caricature gig. It went well. I'm back and I'm bushed.

HarpPlayerGene, do you have a website where a fellow can view your work?

Great looking lid on you, exhausted or no!

ScottF

Call Me a Cab
Ephraim Tutt said:
FL Noir?

Simply fantastic

Thanks. Mario has inspired me to be more creative with my photo-editing. Not much color available here in Seattle for the next 6 months :)

billysmom

One Too Many
BinkieBaumont said:
"I wore this rather "Important Brim" to a champagne breakfast today, and for lunch in Town , and later, in search of Kriss Kringle Petunias( red & white) at a Garden centre but still managed to get sunburnt"

4124349976_5614ccd955.jpg

But you looked so cool whilst getting burnt!

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Sue

ScottF

Call Me a Cab
Torpedo said:

DSC_0760.jpg

That's an awesome look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner