Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
RBH said:
Today its my Stetson Stratoliner.
I had Rocky at Buckaroo Hatters reshape the back of my brim, he did a great job!

hpim5010t.jpg

Thats a beaut, RBH. The color is one of my favorites and the proportions of thin binding and thin ribbon are perfect with the brim width. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
Mr. Paladin said:
That is one fine hat Gene! Love that dark brown color and it looks like new!

Thanks! I remember that I tip-toed off with this one for cheap. It was new old stock, even came in one of the dealer boxes which are for multiple hats. Below is the auction photo in its open crown state. I believe it was one of those listed as a 'bowler' and without mention of "Whippet". Because of that it didn't attract any informed attention back then.

Thank goodness I was buying up all my size 7 hats before the Mr. Paladins, the Torpedos, the Sues and the Marios of the world came along... ;) :D

0f9b_1.jpg

billysmom

One Too Many
Borsalino and Bouviers

I have use-it-or-loose-it vacation this week. I'm getting ready to set up the grooming table to comb out the hairy beasts in my "Avorio" Borsalino Alessandria.

Borso-and-Bouviers.jpg

Sue

billysmom said:
I have use-it-or-loose-it vacation this week. I'm getting ready to set up the grooming table to comb out the hairy beasts in my "Avorio" Borsalino Alessandria.

Borso-and-Bouviers.jpg

Sue

The Borsa looks great! :eusa_clap

Looks a tough job ahead. :)

ScottF

Call Me a Cab
Mr. Paladin said:
Great shot, Scott. And a great place for a FEDIV!

Thanks Mr. P. It was the only fedora in the place.

Torpedo - its fawn, really a great color for this hat.

Ephraim Tutt

One Too Many
Spats McGee said:
Wow! I'm gone for a few days and I miss pages & pages of great hats. Don't have time to compliment them all, but you guys & gals look great.

As for me, it's the Barton and a new bow tie!

Good look there Spats! Very lawyerly....

...so go post it in the Bar as well!

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Melton..."Art in Hats"...

This has become one of my favorite fedoras. Love the color and proportions, and the felt is just beautiful. Walking into work the other day, a delivery driver saw me wearing this lid with a blue suit and exclaimed, "That is one sharp ass hat!" :D Made my day...;)

Melton-1.jpg

Liner-21.jpg

Cheers,
JtL

GClark

One of the Regulars
billysmom said:

Borso-and-Bouviers.jpg

Sue

Nice hat, Sue. Not so sure about the vacation activity though!

GClark

One of the Regulars
HarpPlayerGene said:
HarpPlayerGene said:
Wow, three in a row where the entire ensemble works perfectly. I'm enjoying seeing the hats and clothes combinations! :eusa_clap
Afternoon showers were no match for this beefy Stetson 3X today:

DSC_0004.jpg

4 in a row, I think, then. Love that combination Gene...

billysmom

One Too Many
jimmy the lid said:
Melton..."Art in Hats"...

This has become one of my favorite fedoras. Love the color and proportions, and the felt is just beautiful. Walking into work the other day, a delivery driver saw me wearing this lid with a blue suit and exclaimed, "That is one sharp ass hat!" :D Made my day...;)

Melton-1.jpg

Cheers,
JtL

The delivery driver was correct; that is one "sharp ass hat"!

Sue

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
Just done scrolling through pages and pages of posts to catch up on everyone's GREAT hat pics after having being gone Fri, Sat and Sun at the West Coast Ragtime Festival in Sacramento, CA. Not that many men in hats there, but many beauties on those that did wear them, including a lovely vintage Edwardian Trilby worn by a deco society acquaintance who came on Saturday evening. The entire family had a great time at the WCRF, incredibly great music!

Well done all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn