Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
Windy today, almost lost my Schoble acouple times.
jacket001.jpg

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
Garrett said:
Sounds like you could use a wind trolley on that Schoble, Bart. Nice lid :eusa_clap

Yep, I do use those things but this one doesn't have one. I'm not hip on the idea of chasing my hat as it tumbles down the street:D

Torpedo

One Too Many
HarpPlayerGene said:
Wow, three in a row where the entire ensemble works perfectly. I'm enjoying seeing the hats and clothes combinations! :eusa_clap

I second this. Three different styles and dress degrees, which work well, both in colours and in choice of garments.

Torpedo

One Too Many
ScottF, good to see Fed IVs that are not Indy brown. Is that one fawn with a green, or greenish brown, ribbon?
Sue, I like that hat and overcoat combo!
Rusty, this one looks like the pristine version of one I have in a more battered condition. I will try to recover a pic.

Ephraim Tutt

One Too Many
Stetson Thingamajig

The sun is in my eyes, hence the squint.

The hat is my 'almost' stingy (2 inch brim) 1958 Stetson. This was my first vintage hat and I've no idea what model this is but I christened it the 'Trilby'.

SDC10380.jpg

Spats McGee

One Too Many
Wow! I'm gone for a few days and I miss pages & pages of great hats. Don't have time to compliment them all, but you guys & gals look great.

As for me, it's the Barton and a new bow tie!

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
RBH said:
Me and Duck at The Cafe on The Square in Covington today.
I am wearing my Buckaroo Hatters Bone colored hat and Duck is sporting his thin ribboned Resistol.

hpim5003.jpg

Great series of shots, Rusty. You guys look great in all of your selections!

Mr. Paladin

HarpPlayerGene said:
Whipped out the Whippet this AM before heading out to do a long caricature gig. It went well. I'm back and I'm bushed.

DSC_0001.jpg

That is one fine hat Gene! Love that dark brown color and it looks like new!

Mr. Paladin

Torpedo said:
I do take an effort, however, when I know beforehand I will have to do some interaction where I consider image is specially important, an obvious case being appearances at court.

That is so true. Image and preparation are equally important here when appearing before a jury. I always dress in business suit, tie, and hat for court cases; Class A uniform is too stuffy and officious in this setting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot