Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
billysmom said:
Peters Bros called this morning to tell me that my Whippet was ready with its new sweat and ribbon! :D

DSCF1701.jpg

Sue

Very nice maam! It appears they chose the replacements well!

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
Roninjedi said:
Mike Browning: Private Eye

4131235935_915c14d491.jpg

"So she said her dad went missing from the research labs and she needs my help. Never could refuse a brainy dame in glasses. Certainly not one with legs like that."

Hey Mike, I was just wondering about you. I enjoy your posts. Great look ya' got going on there, gumshoe!

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
Roninjedi said:

I had to stop at this picture, Roninjedi. You wear a Fed like nobodies business. That is the perfect hat on you and if I found a hat that looked THAT good on me I'd staple it to my head a never remove it. Wonderful picture.

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Ephraim Tutt said:
What a stonker! Love it Jimmy...

...and it's grey too.

Eph, Rusty, Tom, Sue -- many thanks! :) That OR is gray, but also has some blue in it, as well -- the color changes depending on the lighting. ;)

Cheers,
JtL

High Pockets

Practically Family
I wish I had some photos to post, but unfortunatelly I have not one.
Our fire chief told me this morning that today was "the debut" of his first hat.
He is the now the proud owner of a completely re-furbished fedora that once was his father-in-law's vintage Dobbs 20 from the 1950's that we had re-done by Optimo Hats,....a hat that he plans to wear with pride.

As crazy as it may sound,......I'm not only proud to be a 23 year veteran fire fighter, but one that is guided and mentored by a fellow fedora wearer! :D

Dundee

A-List Customer
Roninjedi said:

"So she said her dad went missing from the research labs and she needs my help. Never could refuse a brainy dame in glasses. Certainly not one with legs like that."

Mike,
I have a moonstone Fed on the way. I hope mine will look as good on me as yours does on you. Great look my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot