Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rlk

I'll Lock Up
Habig Zefir

4288658474_83333e3c4c_o.jpg

ScottF

Call Me a Cab
This just arrived. I say this often, but this really IS my new favorite hat - Stetson 3x, 1920s:

Dress3xMe.jpg

Goose.

Practically Family
Today was my Barmah Squashy Roo Hickory. Raining Roos and Koalas out here on the left coast.

Last week or so, I had to make a decision on what hat to wear to the laundromat since the washer fritzed out. Figured a Homburg was ok given that it was getting close to evening...

768750015_Zu2iE-S.jpg

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
ScottF said:
Possibly the coolest hat I've seen jtl wearing, yet.

Wow -- thanks, Scott (and High Pockets!). :)

Scott -- right back at ya. I think there are very, very few people who can wear hats of that style and era and make it work. You do that. Those lids just seem real on you, and you look right at home in them. Nicely done! :eusa_clap

Cheers,
JtL

Ephraim Tutt

One Too Many
Goose. said:
Today was my Barmah Squashy Roo Hickory. Raining Roos and Koalas out here on the left coast.

Last week or so, I had to make a decision on what hat to wear to the laundromat since the washer fritzed out. Figured a Homburg was ok given that it was getting close to evening...

768750015_Zu2iE-S.jpg

Goose, there is noone can make a homburg look cool like you do.

Good to see you back.

High Pockets

Practically Family
Goose. said:

768750015_Zu2iE-S.jpg

:eusa_clap Damn it's good to see you again my friend, I've been wondering about you!

You look great!!

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Goose. said:

Goose! You're back! Man, you need to come around more often. You coming to Monteagle? A homberg sound like the right lid for the laundramat. Glad to see you've been reading your fashion magazines!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24