Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

billysmom

One Too Many
Mr. Paladin said:
Court today in my Stetson Humphrey:

CourtHumphrey001.jpg

CourtHumphrey002.jpg

Sharp, Mr. P.!

Sue

CircuitRider

One of the Regulars
I'm wearing the one in my profile. Found this one in an antiques type store. Inner band is leather, about an inch wide. Probably not original band.Don't know for sure if its beaver or cashmere. maybe someone can help. The inner band says "beaver finish." Brand name is Royalton and was sold by Harry Levinson in Evansville Indiana.

CircuitRider

One of the Regulars
CircuitRider said:
I'm wearing the one in my profile. Found this one in an antiques type store. Inner band is leather, about an inch wide. Probably not original band.Don't know for sure if its beaver or cashmere. maybe someone can help. The inner band says "beaver finish." Brand name is Royalton and was sold by Harry Levinson in Evansville Indiana.

I was referring to the outer as not being original.Could have been a Stratoliner type?

CircuitRider said:
I was referring to the outer as not being original.Could have been a Stratoliner type?
Welcome CircuitRider. I can tell you there are hats with Beaver Finish that have no beaver in them at all = mostly rabbit. Just like Kitten Finish doesn't mean the felt is from cat fur! Like to see some larger photos of the lid than your avatar shot.

fluteplayer07

One Too Many
Vintage Dobbs Challenger...

I found in a Salvation Army an hour ago for $20. An olive-y green color. I don't know how to post pics from a digital camera, so no pictures, though. But one day I'll get them up. And pics from the Dobbs I bought from GC.

--flute

St.Ignatz

Call Me a Cab
fluteplayer07 said:
I found in a Salvation Army an hour ago for $20. An olive-y green color. I don't know how to post pics from a digital camera, so no pictures, though. But one day I'll get them up. And pics from the Dobbs I bought from GC.

--flute
Fluteplayer just get an account with photobucket or the like and you can load to it from the camera or download to a file created for hat purposes and download from there. The tutorials will help in FAQ's
Tom D.

CircuitRider

One of the Regulars
RBH said:
Welcome to the Lounge CircuitRider.
You would not happen to be UMC would you ?
If you mean denomination , Wesleyan, which is in the same "family."
I told my wife she can't complain about all my hats now, I'm not the only one.:eusa_clap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo