Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What is your eye color?

Ladies, what color are your eyes?

• Total voters

sian kisses

One of the Regulars
mine are grey.bluey green, with a small brown loveheart in my right eye. everyone says it gets bigger the happier i am. i love it. i can't get a good pic though. i'll get the boy to take one.

Shirin

A-List Customer
kittypackard said:
boring brown here. would love to be poetic about it but ... well ... this particular brown just happens to be ... well ... very brown!

Ahh c 'mon kiittypackard, I'm sure there's a name for your shade of brown. I doubt its boring. Can you post a pic of your eye? I'll come up with a good descriptive word for your brown eyes.

Shirin

A-List Customer
My son's eyes, when he was born, were a very strange mix of blue and brown. Looked like Marble. Now they've turned chestnut brown.

Missy Hellfire

One of the Regulars
My eyes are blue/grey/green! (a shade that my beloved kindly describes as "Wierd a*s eyes!"). They go greener when I'm tired and bluer when I cry. No idea why this is, they're just odd! A lot of my family are afflicted with the same oddness!

Shirin

A-List Customer
Elaina your eyes sound really beautiful. I've never seen that color (that were real) before. Once I saw a lady with a natural light sea green color. I was so jealous.

Caity Lynn

Practically Family
Missy Hellfire said:
My eyes are blue/grey/green! (a shade that my beloved kindly describes as "Wierd a*s eyes!"). They go greener when I'm tired and bluer when I cry. No idea why this is, they're just odd! A lot of my family are afflicted with the same oddness!

Hey, my eyes are the same! (only reverse the blue for tired and green when I cry) and I love them! :p They're not weird at all! :D

I also have a freckle in my eye...[huh]

Elaina

One Too Many
Shirin said:
Elaina your eyes sound really beautiful. I've never seen that color (that were real) before. Once I saw a lady with a natural light sea green color. I was so jealous.

They're just weird. I'll try and grab a picture in the next few days since I'm working overnights and see if I can get the color on a camera.

Missy Hellfire

One of the Regulars
Caity Lynn said:
Hey, my eyes are the same! (only reverse the blue for tired and green when I cry) and I love them! :p They're not weird at all! :D

I also have a freckle in my eye...[huh]

My grandmother, who had the same eye colour also had a brown spot in her eye, her right I think. I do rather like my eye colour, I must say. I particularly enjoy the fact that it confuses people, as does my nephew who has the same :p

*Schatzi*

Familiar Face
Hey, my eyes are the same! (only reverse the blue for tired and green when I cry) and I love them! They're not weird at all!

I also have a freckle in my eye...

Omigoodness! Mine are the exact same! People fight over wha tcolour my eyes are all the time. There are people who swear they are blue and others that swear they are green. There have actually been arguments while I just sit there. I think they are probably mostly green.

I also have a freckle on my eye (eerie!). Actually, my eye doctor told me it is a mole. My mom has one too.

C-dot

Call Me a Cab
Laura Chase said:
Those nine green-eyed gals should post photos, green eyes are so beautiful. :)

My eyes are green! :p
EyeColour.jpg

EyeColour2.jpg

Shirin

A-List Customer
Wow Elaina what a marvelous color. It looks like, Dark Jade? You're so lucky!

Rockabilly Holly, I know your pain...my eyes always show up red when photographed with a flash.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner