Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Hh121

Banned
Legendary USA/Schott
0A0525D8-F5D7-462B-A27B-6E11FA16EBC7.jpeg

I’m waiting for Monitor to sell me his...

@ksozay sells me his SD sz. 42, you get my jacket and everyone's happy! :D Seriously though, I'm not even sure how a 42'd fit me as I can barely layer under the 44. I don't get LW sizes. I'd say Speed Demon sz. 44 is exactly what I'd want on a bike.

This 70’s Taylor’s, despite having almost every single feature I loath in a jacket has become my favorite.
View attachment 200744

You really had me going for a second there, thinking you weren't Justin Theroux' biggest fan. :D

4cd0cfa7b7dc20b94e5b88fc66f1f8d3.jpg

Awesome jacket in any case!

@Monitor yes, the sizing is interesting. I’m usually, and according to Stuart, a 44 in all the MC jackets...except the J23. The 46 is spot on. No matter if I wear a t-shirt or cotton vest, snug in the chest to ride. I am a 42 in their other stuff. My PJ27 is a 46 which I use with a thick hoodie to ride. And sometimes I just want something with more space. The fact that most of my jackets are for riding has led me to have slightly different jacket measurements for on and then off the bike wear as well as “layering” jackets for cold weather use. You see, it’s not my fault I own more jackets than I need lol. LW are my favorite.

roadking04

Practically Family
I am a 42 in their other stuff. My PJ27 is a 46 which I use with a thick hoodie to ride. And sometimes I just want something with more space. The fact that most of my jackets are for riding has led me to have slightly different jacket measurements for on and then off the bike wear as well as “layering” jackets for cold weather use.

J, You sound like you live in the rust belt or something. You live in Florida, what do you know about layering. lol. I'm just busting on you.

J, You sound like you live in the rust belt or something. You live in Florida, what do you know about layering. lol. I'm just busting on you.

Ha, no kidding. Hope to move north in the next year or so but if it’s not to be, imagine this for a second...a place where magical flying machines pick up folks and transport them to another place, a colder place. It is in those far away places that I layer lol. Of course if the temps drop anywhere under 70 down here, I layer. I’m soft that way.

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Ha, no kidding. Hope to move north in the next year or so but if it’s not to be, imagine this for a second...a place where magical flying machines pick up folks and transport them to another place, a colder place. It is in those far away places that I layer lol. Of course if the temps drop anywhere under 70 down here, I layer. I’m soft that way.

Anytime you need a "Layering vacation" Iowa is only a short plane ride away.... :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto