Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

regius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
My first Cal, already in love, very similar to Bates. Dark brown, clean pockets, but a tad too tight so I wear it open

Attachments

• 17B00B8B-B60D-4891-9198-2CE056BCC78A.jpeg
    17B00B8B-B60D-4891-9198-2CE056BCC78A.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 562

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
Thanks jonesy, though I wish my background scenery was as nice as yours. It's been about 5.5 years already since I was in Kauai. Always nice to see your pics and remember how beautiful it is on the island.

Best wishes on a speedy recovery for you.
Thanks for the kind wishes. I live less than a mile from this really beautiful coastal trail that I walk on and take silly selfies of me in my hats. I am amazed every day at the beauty that surrounds me, and don't take any of it for granted, each day.

Whitters

One of the Regulars
Looks like a good fit to me. I sometimes like a bit larger shoulder to get the longer sleeve length that I like. That seems a lot trimmer than a B3.
They closed Tapatalk due to technical issues. It makes it harder to post photos for me, when using my iPhone, as I can’t figure how not to post them sideways.
Thanks for the heads up on tapatalk Jonesy I thought it was a problem my end.
I will try and rotate some photos before posting to see if it helps

Last edited:

Whitters

One of the Regulars
Thanks for the heads up on tapatalk Jonesy I thought it was a problem me end.
I will try and rotate some photos before posting to see if it helps

It appears it does not like portrait photographs I cropped one to make it square...

Anyone else have any tips?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko