Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

KissMyMuscle

One of the Regulars
Schott 257S
b3.jpg

2wheelgrplr

A-List Customer
@2wheelgrplr wearing his Vanson America inspired me to pull out the Schott 671 HH today. I've been neglecting this one lately with the Vansons and Cal but aftet a few miles I was reminded how much I do like this jacket. Its not on level as some of the others for protection but damn is it comfortable and warm on the bike. The horsehide does a great job of wind protection. For beefed up safety a Revit overshirt underneath.

View attachment 220142

Awesome! Nicely broken in, gonna be a while before mine is anywhere close to this in the break-in department. Your Schott version of the Capn’ America jacket was my first choice, but ended up with the 141 back then, which was actually a very nice leather and fit me well. A friend wears it now, sometimes feel like I shouldn’t have let it go ... oh well, more excuses for new jackets lol! Thanks for sharing!

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
It's the regular cowhide, but still, with an upcharge....don't know why

Thanks, Regius!

Had the chance to handle the veg-tanned Cowhide when I went to the LL store in London the other day. Great leather, and well worth the upcharge, IMO. Still like their horsehide, though, and fit well into of-the-rack sizes, so I will hold my fire for now.

2wheelgrplr

A-List Customer
It's 40, I wear 42 on Lost Worlds, my chest is 43.5. - 44.

Hey man, just double-checking these numbers. The sole Lost Worlds jacket I have, a Buco Rider from a few years ago, I'm a size 40. I'm also a 40 in the Schott 141 and 118, but I was fairly certain I'm a size 42 in the 641 and 618. Just checking in case a reasonable-priced 641 or 618 turns up. Thank you :)

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
Hey man, just double-checking these numbers. The sole Lost Worlds jacket I have, a Buco Rider from a few years ago, I'm a size 40. I'm also a 40 in the Schott 141 and 118, but I was fairly certain I'm a size 42 in the 641 and 618. Just checking in case a reasonable-priced 641 or 618 turns up. Thank you :)

There has to be something wrong in the measurements he gave, i am bigger than him and my chest is 41"
(i'm also a 42 in LW, and a 44 in 641 which is equivalent to 42 in 641)

Hh121

Banned
Yes, my chest is about same as you. I am 42 on LW, both schott I have are old production, which I think is more generous size than current offering.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner