Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

dannyk

One Too Many
After I saw your first post, I bought a pair. They are great jeans. Perfect for vintage MC jackets.
Which ones specifically? Anyone have advice? I’m on the wrangler cowboys but there’s slim, performance, flex, George straight, and like 17 different combos of these! There’s too many choices haha

Which ones specifically? Anyone have advice? I’m on the wrangler cowboys but there’s slim, performance, flex, George straight, and like 17 different combos of these! There’s too many choices haha

I’ve got the original fit, cowboy cut. None of that flex, stretch, whatever stuff (not knocking it, I have a couple pairs that stretch and they do have their place).

dannyk

One Too Many
I’ve got the original fit, cowboy cut. None of that flex, stretch, whatever stuff (not knocking it, I have a couple pairs that stretch and they do have their place).
Yeah not a fan of the flex either. If I’m going to wear stretchy jeans I feel like why not wear anything other than jeans then?

Downunder G Man

One Too Many
Vintage Fidelity brown steerhide café racer today in Perth Western Australia.
Ex Robinray of the UK , a forum member.
Mobile phone shot snapped by the Mrs in the home driveway.
No Indian Ocean / Mountain vista / Australian bush backdrop today.
Jacket had just finished the "treatment" , zippers lubed and full leather treatment using R.M. Williams.
Fits nice and snug , it's a 44". A "T-shirt" only jacket , no room for anything more !
Gloomy day today with rain coming and going. No Harley jaunts planned.
Next shots of this will be from that awfully boring Indian Ocean backdrop on the next Harley jaunt !

Boots are Lucchese Classic Tobacco Ostrich ropers. ( matchy matchy !)

Fidelity cafe racer 1st wear.jpg

nick123

I'll Lock Up
Jelado Rebel, from Japan, received here on trade! Have been a fan of this brand for a while, ever since seeing their East-West styled jackets. Really cool jacket-supposed to be an old Windward copy. Nice rosey russet color too! Sleeves are shorter than I'd go for, but I've really stopped worrying about those things.

161A07A3-01F6-4C72-BEDB-0FF039BB1C5C.jpeg

0ABD3A5C-2261-48D3-A53F-A3E1EFAC2352.jpeg

Last edited:
The fit is spot on!!

After a long talk with Stuart, he pretty much nailed it. He also reviewed fit photos of my other LWs. I was thinking a 46 but he said to stay with the 44 if layering was not necessary.

Did you see the interview he recently did? The one he sent out to what I guess is a client list. He is a different cat, no doubt. Wade through some of the rhetoric and there were some interesting personal takes. The window into his mind opened up a bit.

red devil

My Mail is Forwarded Here
After a long talk with Stuart, he pretty much nailed it. He also reviewed fit photos of my other LWs. I was thinking a 46 but he said to stay with the 44 if layering was not necessary.

Did you see the interview he recently did? The one he sent out to what I guess is a client list. He is a different cat, no doubt. Wade through some of the rhetoric and there were some interesting personal takes. The window into his mind opened up a bit.

Yes, I had the chance to meet him, he is very interesting, and has a lot to share be it from the leather jacket perspective or more general topics.

It is interesting, we were worried that the B would be too wide on me as I lost a lot of weight and might be more of a 42, yet the fit is really good. I will post the full review soon, just need to take some pictures of it in sunlight

dannyk

One Too Many

Having never been a client I’m not on the list ha. Is there a way to share the link or forward an email to me? I’m curious to see this. Thanks in advance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points