Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Corky Corcovado

Practically Family
Franco Canadian on a chilly enough morning walk with the boy.
IMG_20200727_082813684.jpg
IMG_20200727_085630871_HDR.jpg

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
If I was to undergo hypnosis it'd be to stop jacket acquisitions altogether.

I tried self hypnosis, i make sure my mobilephone battery fully charged, and then I followed the voice, got the illusion arm getting heavier etc. but then the house doorbell rang for the package I'd been waiting all day, I simply stood up and ran to the door, all the previous disabling hypnotism failed, dunno how on tv people it worked, maybe worked better on some people and less to some.

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
I think many/most of us could fill up a thread of ill fitting jackets we have worn and flipped/sold.
So true. I think I've sold about 8 jackets already this year. But just one or two of them could be objectively regarded as I'll fitting. I really loved many of the others when I just got them. But somehow over time you begin to see things others probably don't: the sleeves are a bit too wide, back length could be shorter, or maybe the leather would be nicer of it didn't have that particular finish etc etc. That's when the search for that next jacket which is going to be perfect begins :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldBoot