Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Two pairs is literally 2 years worth of wear for me. 3 if I decide it's okay to wear jeans with holes. XD
I typically only wear jeans in the weekend, spare the occasional “jeans day or spirit wear” at work so they last me forever. My first pair from ‘09 is still going strong. I only bought these b/c the price was too good to pass!

MichaelRhB

One of the Regulars
Kitanika Mk V

wPOJ9mV.jpg

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
Two pairs is literally 2 years worth of wear for me. 3 if I decide it's okay to wear jeans with holes. XD
I hardly wear out any jeans. Like Tony, I've got pairs which are over 10 years old. Only reason I part with jeans is because I don't like the cut anymore. I've got a pair of RRL listed right now for instance. They're in as-new condition but they're slim bootcut.

Pandemic

One Too Many
There is a jeans thread somewhere around here. Email IH and ask them what the remaining stock measure. They are happy to do it and each pair is slightly different numbers wise.

Thanks. Hard to get a sense of how 'flared' they are in the product pics - especially when new and stiff.

Last edited:
Thanks. Hard to get a sense of how 'flared' they are in the product pics - especially when new and stiff.
It’s not really a flare at the hem so much as a tighter thigh and knee. Cuff is maybe 1/2” larger than the 634 but lower rise and way trimmer through the thigh and knee.

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
Back to basics. Aero Lee trucker jacket and Vibergs. Nice day today.

20201021-112255.jpg

Cool!

Really love the jacket and the whole outfit.

Monitor, you may eventually warm me for the Trucker style! Great combo there!

The Trucker was the one style I always felt, I could live without. Of course the same was true for engineer boots, until all your praise made me order my Wesco´s which I now only take off when I have to wear dress-shoes...

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
Back to basics. Aero Lee trucker jacket and Vibergs. Nice day today.

20201021-112255.jpg

Cool!

Really love the jacket and the whole outfit.

I told myself after my latest purchase a couple of months ago that I was done buying leather jackets, and I meant it. I now find myself looking at your trucker jacket for the 6th time since you posted it. “Maybe just one more?”
It looks great, and the whole outfit is the best I’ve seen from you. Everything fits together without looking like you tried too hard. Effortlessly cool.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21