Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
New to me 5 Star Cossack Jacket I picked up in the classifieds here on the lounge. This is marked a size 36. I've never worn a size 36 in my life and though this is mildly restrictive it still is very much wearable with a light t-shirt underneath. I'd say this fits more like a modern 40 or vintage 42. The leather is light, supple and has some really cool grain to it. I'm a fan. I might need to take a closer look at their other jackets.

miU3jK4.jpg

rgJklVT.jpg
gW7Z5E5.jpg
IPrrpco.jpg
Nice jacket, but your little co-star there steals the show, sorry...:)

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
Simon James Carthcart (SJC). Couple years back. He made two versions, the first I past on b/c the back length was a very short 22”. This is the second version with a 25” back and works much better for me.

Yes, I recognize it. There was one for sale here, I thought too small for me. This style in vintage is near extinct. I have one that fits, but always on the search for old or new in this style. Very nice.

Robbie79

Call Me a Cab

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
Congratulations, Marc! Good catch! Never seen it before and suits and fits you very well. I agree, this should be a keeper for you....but on the other hand I get the feeling that @Monitor needs to be cheered up with a nice jacket
In my mind it was already on its way to Monitor even before it was delivered to me because I wasn't expecting an acceptable fit at all. But it helps a lot thats it's cloth instead of leather. I can actually use the belt to address the overhang. Like @Monitor said, this perfectly fits my style. Plus my gf likes it. Couldn't be happier with a Schott :D

That was my plan and hope in case the jacket wouldn't work for Marc. ;_;

I found some photos online where it totally works. You have the build too. That I need a sandwich model build that just looks good with many outfits. Good on ya man. I’m quite jealous. I stopped lifting heavy and am running for my upcoming gig. Hopefully I can get close lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner