Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Albe64

One of the Regulars
Very interesting choice of hide. The jacket is gorgeous! Wondering how it is to the touch and any idea how they tanned it?
Frankly I do not know how they tanned it...the touch is soft and buttery but heavy and firm at the same moment. The jacket is quite heavy. Nevertheless being new, the jacket seems 10 years old, in a good way of course, and you cannot keep your hands out of this skin...I would say, it's the typical japanese fetish...:) :) :)

Robbie79

Call Me a Cab
RMC J24
upload_2020-12-11_17-21-2.png

Gerald Parel

New in Town
Maybe because I have my arms behind me in the back pockets so it’s pulling the fabric back? Or maybe just quarantine belly lol
Each time I do this pose my jackets don't fit. But then I rest and it's fine.
Seriously though, if I may voice my opinion, I'd say your jacket fits you rather fine. But that's just me :)

Jin431

Call Me a Cab
Frankly I do not know how they tanned it...the touch is soft and buttery but heavy and firm at the same moment. The jacket is quite heavy. Nevertheless being new, the jacket seems 10 years old, in a good way of course, and you cannot keep your hands out of this skin...I would say, it's the typical japanese fetish...:) :) :)

This will be very intriguing to watch over the years if it will show wear or remain the same with age. Congratulations on acquiring such a unique piece.

JCSD

Practically Family
Each time I do this pose my jackets don't fit. But then I rest and it's fine.
Seriously though, if I may voice my opinion, I'd say your jacket fits you rather fine. But that's just me :)
Jacket fits me fine but my modeling skills could be improved upon lol

TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead

Call Me a Cab
@Albe64 This is such a unique jacket, maybe the most unique one (because of rare sharkskin) in 2020! I really like this one. I know HAVERSACK but wasn't aware that they also make leather (sharkskin) jackets. I suppose the surface is rather rough like a shark. Anyway, I like your jacket and style!
there's a bespoke shoe maker in Mexico, John Doe I believe, that can make shoes in sharkskin. They look really cool. And obvious, not so obvious, thought of the day, but didn't really think about it until I thought about it---- they're pretty much waterproof.

MrProper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Back to jackets ! Perforated Vanson Comet café racer today. We have just had several days of 39C.
Even this perforated Vanson leather was too hot by 9am today.
"Shoulda" worn a denim jacket. Usual beer stop at the coast.

View attachment 288695
It's been a long time ... when it was hot this was my motorcycle gear lol
A72917D6-B6E4-4CA5-8FB6-2DCCC59536B9.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner