Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Robbie79

Call Me a Cab
Love this jacket! Is this the standard version or the one longer in the body?
@Tom71 Thanks! Actually I don't know as I bought this second hand here in the Classifieds but it could be that it does look longer as I took size 42 in this case whereas I usually wear size 40....body is rather tight (not too tight) when wearing a sweater (no T-shirt). Do you think it looks too long on me, because I feel comfy and don't think that it's too long?

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
@Tom71 Thanks! Actually I don't know as I bought this second hand here in the Classifieds but it could be that it does look longer as I took size 42 in this case whereas I usually wear size 40....body is rather tight (not too tight) when wearing a sweater (no T-shirt). Do you think it looks too long on me, because I feel comfy and don't think that it's too long?

It looks great on you!

Only reason I asked is because I read in RMCs Insta feed that they sell it in a longer version too (in that given case with a rust mouton collar). It didn’t look long in the picture, but of course it was on an Asian guy, so it told me nothing about the ratio of length vs. fit.

You got quite the collection going, and this is a jacket I always thought to be a super interpretation of this pattern.

Boyo

Call Me a Cab
Foggy Morning.. GW Hercules-

A5D09230-EA4F-439F-89CB-3FAA31CFBE8F.jpeg

Cornelius

Practically Family

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ