Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Downunder G Man

One Too Many
35C as forecast for our Saturday morning Harley ride. Jacket today my only "genuine" HD denim trucker.
Rarely worn, only on days such as today. Not an out of town squirt , all inner metro and coastal.
Max speed 80Km/H (50MPH) plus Saturday traffic (not the worst !)
Not the best shot of the jacket , it is a bit HD "corporate branded" , too much so for away from the bike wear.
Works well, tight close sleeves to prevent "ballooning" and a hidden snap on each collar to avoid "whipping".
VERY good internal pocketing large enough for maps etc.
Well made, "MADE IN THE USA" , as usual no original makers mark ( actively discouraged by HD no doubt)
I have had this jacket since 2006 , when I bought a 2006 35th Anniversary Dyna , same tank badge/logos as this jacket.
From the HD 2006 "jacket collection". I like the light blue, absorbs way less heat at the red lights compared to leather !
And yeah yeah , that's our Harleys parked across from the pub and the Indian Ocean backdrop (as usual !)
The beer is Balter Brewing "Captain Sensible" pale ale , which sums me to a T (haha..)

HD DENIM TRUCKER 2.jpg

HD DENIM TRUCKER 3.jpg

HD DENIM TRUCKER 4.jpg

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
Cool. I always said that wrangler jeans is the best for such jackets! by the way, what is the model 936?

Yes, I agree, I love mine. They’re the original cowboy cut. Sadly not offered in Europe, I bought mine from Amazon. High waist and sturdy but not fancy denim. Super cheap, like 30-40 dollars.

El Marro

My Mail is Forwarded Here
It was 42 degrees when I left the house this morning so I opted for the Eastman Roughwear B-6.
E08099EE-A4A2-460E-ADE2-2679F4B9D0CA.jpeg

CB7757C7-08E7-4C3E-89B0-3AA4E38ABC34.jpeg
This is definitely one of the warmest jackets I have ever owned despite weighing only 3.48 pounds. It is far too warm to see regular use here in the bay area but I love it anyway. @Bfd70 I know I have promised to post photos of this one for you for a long time now and here they are.

Berto

One of the Regulars
It was 42 degrees when I left the house this morning so I opted for the Eastman Roughwear B-6.
View attachment 291243
View attachment 291244 This is definitely one of the warmest jackets I have ever owned despite weighing only 3.48 pounds. It is far too warm to see regular use here in the bay area but I love it anyway. @Bfd70 I know I have promised to post photos of this one for you for a long time now and here they are.
Congrats for such beautiful shearling jacket.

It's a tricky jacket but the fit is very good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner