Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Aero Type III in Rust Goat Suede....the rust goat suede is the nicest leather I've handled from Aero so far...I've handled pretty much all of their leathers and trusted Ken from Aero in this case. He said that he made the first jacket out of rust goat for himself since about 20 years (if I remember correctly) as this is his favorite leather in his portfolio. I'm just not yet sure if I'm a trucker jacket kind of person and if I should let it go and order another jacket of their wonderful rust goat!

View attachment 294433

View attachment 294434

Are you a kind of person who wears a brilliant, beautiful leather jacket? 'cause that's what this jacket's saying that you are.

Vezio

One of the Regulars
Merry Christmas stay health and safe Vezio how old this jacket This is CXL FQHH brown?
I bought this jacket at the end of 2016 directly from Aeroleather. Very occasionally wear in late fall and winter time. This is black Cxlfqhh and medium Tartan lining. Merry Christmas.

Mrfrown

One Too Many
New hotness arrived just in time for Christmas. Posted up a bunch in the How Many New Jackets Thread yesterday and wearing it out today.

Aero trucker in what appears to be Natural Steerhide? Trying to find out more. Working well for me with a wool sweater on this windy chilly day

BD6A5500-AECC-4E57-A04D-4260011DC1D8.jpeg

dannyk

One Too Many
95336521-0569-459C-8A1F-9101BB160933.jpeg
794D8067-8C55-4F87-83A6-DDD39EE1E63B.jpeg
8A7847D4-E962-465D-B157-A0436C4897AD.jpeg
1A76EE3B-0732-429B-B69B-A4F86B21861F.jpeg
A while back I made a thread about epaulet stars. I settled on black stars for my Perfecto which is in the process of being done as we speak. The brass were going to go on a vanson but I ended up selling it. The silver are here. My Rossano found buried in a closet at my future in-laws house beater. It’s thick and beefy, has a winter liner and ended up being a damn near perfect fit. Rocking that, Pure Blue denim, Red Wing Boots. The Libertines Holiday Sweater. Happy Holidays all!

Berto

One of the Regulars
Aero Type III in Rust Goat Suede....the rust goat suede is the nicest leather I've handled from Aero so far...I've handled pretty much all of their leathers and trusted Ken from Aero in this case. He said that he made the first jacket out of rust goat for himself since about 20 years (if I remember correctly) as this is his favorite leather in his portfolio. I'm just not yet sure if I'm a trucker jacket kind of person and if I should let it go and order another jacket of their wonderful rust goat!

View attachment 294433

View attachment 294434
Robbie, that jacket is one of the more beautiful jackets I’ve seen in this forum. I love it.

@Mrfrown , finest purchase you could've made. I actually prefer the older version with the patch pockets as it's more unique, compared to the current one they do.

View attachment 294542 View attachment 294540 View attachment 294541 View attachment 294543 A while back I made a thread about epaulet stars. I settled on black stars for my Perfecto which is in the process of being done as we speak. The brass were going to go on a vanson but I ended up selling it. The silver are here. My Rossano found buried in a closet at my future in-laws house beater. It’s thick and beefy, has a winter liner and ended up being a damn near perfect fit. Rocking that, Pure Blue denim, Red Wing Boots. The Libertines Holiday Sweater. Happy Holidays all!

That's a mighty jacket! I never saw that one. Great cut, details, everything all around. These liners are warm. I miss one... When I get a Lesco finally, I'm hoping it'll be one with such a liner.

dannyk

One Too Many
@Mrfrown , finest purchase you could've made. I actually prefer the older version with the patch pockets as it's more unique, compared to the current one they do.

That's a mighty jacket! I never saw that one. Great cut, details, everything all around. These liners are warm. I miss one... When I get a Lesco finally, I'm hoping it'll be one with such a liner.
Was basically a jacket miracle. Found it in my fiancé’s parents closet. Apparently it was in there for like a decade no one actually knew who’s it was. Yet it’s the perfect cut for me. As beefy and thick as Vanson though much more spongey; and had this fall/winter liner that actually is super warm. It could not have worked out better. Might be my best fitting jacket and most versatile and didn’t pay a dime. After all the thousands spent and trades made, this is the one I’ll never part with. Selling/trade wise might be a 100 dollar jacket. But to me priceless.

Last edited:

Mrfrown

One Too Many

View attachment 294433

View attachment 294434

Great jacket and gotta say, you have the fit nailed down just perfectly. Congrats and cheers!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21