Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Alexlutov

A-List Customer
20210309_092457.jpg
20210309_092425 (1).jpg
Bronson ma-1

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
Aero B10. Nice and warm, fluffy alpaca lining, lightweight. This might be my new grab 'n go favorite. Thanks for yet another great jacket @torfjord

View attachment 317016

Looking good buddy! I agree, the lighter weight is a treat and a nice change from wearing leather. Hope it’ll serve you well :)

Classic East Coast Leather Man.
Cal-leather, Wranglers, Big Boss Wesco.(btw if any one has a leather man brand Cal-leather in a size 36-38 for sale I’m willing to buy)
View attachment 317030

upload_2021-3-10_19-18-48.gif

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
Schott makes some great nylon flight jackets. Really insulated too. Some of my warmest jackets. I'll take a picture of the one I'm wearing today because I'm going hiking and weather is a little wet for once in Los Angeles.

In the meantime. This might look familiar to you. Leather starting to drape more. It's still a little bit baggy in the mid section around the pocket area, which blows my mind because of the measurements. But I'm starting to like more and more.

s6wFBa2.jpg

I think it looks great on you! Thanks for the update. Measuring the jacket, I was really surprised myself. It shouldn’t have fit me at all, but did. Theodoros‘ magic touch, no doubt.

Jin431

Call Me a Cab
Got up in the 70s today. So a little Cone Mills 13 ounce denim.
View attachment 317114
Classic! Great outfit my friend.

Classic East Coast Leather Man.
Cal-leather, Wranglers, Big Boss Wesco.(btw if any one has a leather man brand Cal-leather in a size 36-38 for sale I’m willing to buy)
View attachment 317030
Well done sir!

If I don't stop buying Flat Head shit off Buyee my wife is going to kill me

View attachment 317101
View attachment 317102
That's the thing once you figure out which brand and size works for you lol head on a swivel when the delivery man comes

Schott makes some great nylon flight jackets. Really insulated too. Some of my warmest jackets. I'll take a picture of the one I'm wearing today because I'm going hiking and weather is a little wet for once in Los Angeles.

In the meantime. This might look familiar to you. Leather starting to drape more. It's still a little bit baggy in the mid section around the pocket area, which blows my mind because of the measurements. But I'm starting to like more and more.

s6wFBa2.jpg
Great to see this again, that collar though. . .

Trying to capture the "teacore" of this Vicenza Ridley. It's there but just starting to peak through. Though I would try the grey sky, muted sunshine today. It's there just hard to capture.

View attachment 317099 View attachment 317100
Congrats on another perfect fitting Ridley, hope it's a keeper

Little one home from school. Getting warm over here y’all.

JL vest

View attachment 317105
Awesome JL vest, your vest game is on point!

Mrfrown

One Too Many
@dwilson How do you find the sizing on those Flat Head shirts? I asked sellers a few times and the measurements given were all over the place

dwilson

A-List Customer
@dwilson How do you find the sizing on those Flat Head shirts? I asked sellers a few times and the measurements given were all over the place

So far I've bought all the items from an individual seller (seems like he must have bought out a store that shuttered) and the sizes were all listed there and have so far been accurate.

https://buyee.jp/item/search/seller/amekichi_ishinoshoji

I've also been buying Flat Head stuff for a while. Their shirting generally seems fairly consistent where a 38 fits me if I want to keep it open and a 40 fits me if I want to close it. I took a gamble getting a 38 in the orange dobby short sleeve and its pretty tight but the 40 (in the pic) fits perfect. In general I find Flat Head is mostly consistent with their sizing. A few exceptions are maybe my jacket which is a tagged 38 but fits more like a 40.

-edit-

Also I asked a question a bit ago if Buyee can consolidate Y! Auctions if you buy from an individual seller and they got back to me that they can not. So it kind of sucks having to eat domestic shipping and proxy fees on each one of these shirts. At least they consolidated my international shipping. FedEx also teleported the package here from Japan. The thing left Japan yesterday and was on my doorstep at noon today.

Mrfrown

One Too Many
So far I've bought all the items from an individual seller (seems like he must have bought out a store that shuttered) and the sizes were all listed there and have so far been accurate.

https://buyee.jp/item/search/seller/amekichi_ishinoshoji

I've also been buying Flat Head stuff for a while. Their shirting generally seems fairly consistent where a 38 fits me if I want to keep it open and a 40 fits me if I want to close it. I took a gamble getting a 38 in the orange dobby short sleeve and its pretty tight but the 40 (in the pic) fits perfect. In general I find Flat Head is mostly consistent with their sizing. A few exceptions are maybe my jacket which is a tagged 38 but fits more like a 40.

-edit-

Also I asked a question a bit ago if Buyee can consolidate Y! Auctions if you buy from an individual seller and they got back to me that they can not. So it kind of sucks having to eat domestic shipping and proxy fees on each one of these shirts. At least they consolidated my international shipping. FedEx also teleported the package here from Japan. The thing left Japan yesterday and was on my doorstep at noon today.

Thanks man. Will have to try buyee out soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner