Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Boyo

Call Me a Cab
SJ Wills

7ECDCD95-2C9C-4A08-8953-0BBABA6E607D.jpeg

Jin431

Call Me a Cab
It's good to change the environment and weather every once in a while. Have fun!

Thanks man, it's nice to visit places with fresh snow once in a while but living with it is a whole different animal lol

Hell yeah! I was snowboarding in Jackson hole Wyoming a couple weeks ago.

Thanks man, it's been forever since I went snowboarding but it's always been fun. Would have been more fun if I didn't get quad cramps lol just looked up Jackson Hole and man that place is pretty!

Reactions: Riu

J Leather Investigater

One Too Many
That is the "best " shinki I have handled. After handling this jacket I assume that other manufacturers have the shinki they use split? Other shinki hh i handled compared to this example is thinner and lighter. I understand this cr/example is oil tanned but that doesn't make it thicker. If all shinki hh was in "general " this weight/thickness i would definitely be a big fan of it. Have you weighed this jacket?

That is the "best " shinki I have handled. After handling this jacket I assume that other manufacturers have the shinki they use split? Other shinki hh i handled compared to this example is thinner and lighter. I understand this cr/example is oil tanned but that doesn't make it thicker. If all shinki hh was in "general " this weight/thickness i would definitely be a big fan of it. Have you weighed this jacket?

It really is awesome. Great jacket to wear and great jacket to look at. Of course I weighed it, I come from my man HH’s school of jackets. It weighs around 6.5 pounds.

TG3

One of the Regulars
Thanks man, it's nice to visit places with fresh snow once in a while but living with it is a whole different animal lol

Thanks man, it's been forever since I went snowboarding but it's always been fun. Would have been more fun if I didn't get quad cramps lol just looked up Jackson Hole and man that place is pretty!
Ohhh I feel your pain. I was very rusty and was getting end of day quad cramps as well. Need to do more squats apparently lol. Yeah man, Jackson is gorgeous. The amount of snow they get is insane. Plenty of wild life out there.
20210224_175800.jpg
20210225_073926.jpg
20210225_100704.jpg
IMG_2217.jpg

roadking04

Practically Family
Took out my Glide today on it's maiden voyage of the new season. Man, is it hard to do the speed limit on the first ride of the year. lol. Had to go to Best Buy to get a cord so I can post a pic. lol. Had the 618 on and it handled the 52 degree temps with ease. I also got to try out my 21oz. Bravestars on the bike. WOW. They work great in cooler weather. They really cut the wind.
20210321_115448.jpg
20210321_115210.jpg
20210321_115228.jpg

Bfd70

I'll Lock Up
Took out my Glide today on it's maiden voyage of the new season. Man, is it hard to do the speed limit on the first ride of the year. lol. Had to go to Best Buy to get a cord so I can post a pic. lol. Had the 618 on and it handled the 52 degree temps with ease. I also got to try out my 21oz. Bravestars on the bike. WOW. They work great in cooler weather. They really cut the wind. View attachment 320009 View attachment 320010 View attachment 320011
Street or road?

Jin431

Call Me a Cab

So cool! Can't wait to get my CHP Cal from Mandarin. I'm not too keen on the belt loops though, can that be removed DIY?

That Aero type 3 is a monster, creasing nicely!

Already too warm and this will be the last post of this jacket for the year. Wanted to take advantage of the light though. I love this hide. It’s not all that overly interesting in terms of weight or grain, the color though. Man, I love it.
View attachment 319999 View attachment 320000 View attachment 320001

Love this color depth, too bad you can't wear it for longer. Is it because of the cord lining?

Ohhh I feel your pain. I was very rusty and was getting end of day quad cramps as well. Need to do more squats apparently lol. Yeah man, Jackson is gorgeous. The amount of snow they get is insane. Plenty of wild life out there. View attachment 320003 View attachment 320004 View attachment 320006 View attachment 320007

I thought that might be it, more squats it is then for me too lol isn't that picturesque! Gotta visit Wyoming soon!

Looks great, fits nicely too and the hardware on it looks fantastic. Have a great Sunday, man!

Took out my Glide today on it's maiden voyage of the new season. Man, is it hard to do the speed limit on the first ride of the year. lol. Had to go to Best Buy to get a cord so I can post a pic. lol. Had the 618 on and it handled the 52 degree temps with ease. I also got to try out my 21oz. Bravestars on the bike. WOW. They work great in cooler weather. They really cut the wind. View attachment 320009 View attachment 320010 View attachment 320011

Glad you can enjoy riding again! Have a great one, bud

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner