Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

I need help... what would you gents say the P2P is on this?

E3CA5237-D487-43E9-887A-F88967517662.jpeg

Looks great, but . . . I'm guessing that you need to inhale in order to zip up that jacket. :p
Actually it’s not all that tapered from the pits. It’s a bit more so than the PHWM. But easy to close. I’m a bit concerned I like this jacket as much as I do. I really shouldn’t. Semi junk hide...But when I compare it to stuff I’ve spent 4x more on...the wheels are wobbly!
3C6FC954-ECA8-422C-853D-FDEC452D3118.jpeg

15D5D20D-A48B-429C-A944-7C233CFFF127.jpeg

@Boyo @ton312 I was hoping to be lied to and told 23”. Or really BS’d and told 24”. Thanks for nothing gents. Lol.

Pristine HH Fidelity IR. I really wanted it.

But seriously, thanks.

@Boyo @ton312 I was hoping to be lied to and told 23”. Or really BS’d and told 24”. Thanks for nothing gents. Lol.

Pristine HH Fidelity IR. I really wanted it.

But seriously, thanks.
I'll say it's 23" but tops. They're measuring from the seam, so there's an inch to be added there, too.

I thought about taking a flyer but the seller is asking $600. I could maybe get it down a bit but...

Honestly, I'm seeing 21" from one stitch to another and in my experience you can always add 2" to that. If the jacket is size 42 or more, there's definitely 23" there.

Honestly, I'm seeing 21" from one stitch to another and in my experience you can always add 2" to that. If the jacket is size 42 or more, there's definitely 23" there.

I asked her to check the patch pocket for the size label. I had one of these in steerhide. 23” P2P and it was cool. Let’s see what she says.

Edit: I checked my database and my Steerhide version was 23.5” and marked a 42.

Motocann

One Too Many
Thanks! It’s the V7III “Stone S.” I’m a fan of the brushed metal tank, and when I went to test ride Irish was reminded of how much I like weird motors! It’s a blast to ride..
Yeah, those are beautiful “flickable” motorcycles, as they say... be sure to check the drive shaft gear hub, I took one apart once and it was bone dry from the factory. I’d like to get one of their Anniversario editions from a few years ago, still looking... pic below
908F89E3-4546-49B7-B16F-55BFA03EB00D.jpeg

New to me Luftwaffe Vanek from @Robbie79. @Mandarin you are so right the leather on this is very beautiful and the fact that it fits well is just extra special. Thanks again my friend, Robert, this is an instant favorite.

View attachment 322558

View attachment 322556

View attachment 322563

View attachment 322555

View attachment 322559

View attachment 322557

That may be the nicest jacket the Vanek family has put together! I’m starting to like 4-pocket & collared jackets more and more.

powersci

One of the Regulars
Okay, so not the most exciting post. But, today was a day of multiple jackets. Woke up and it was 32°F (0°C). Left my first appointment and it was up to 51°F (10°C). When I got home it was 60°F (15°C). So here are all three jackets I went through today.

Morning: Yves Salomon shearling hooded jacket.
zff0UtMh.jpg

Noon: Patagonia Better Sweater. I'm usually wearing this one in my office/classroom. Took it out today and, sadly, the wind went right through it. Winds in Chicago are 20mph+ today.
efqtLQQh.jpg

Afternoon: Patagonia Snap-T pull over. This one did much better with the wind!
VmXTL3Ih.jpg

Mrfrown

One Too Many
Okay, so not the most exciting post. But, today was a day of multiple jackets. Woke up and it was 32°F (0°C). Left my first appointment and it was up to 51°F (10°C). When I got home it was 60°F (15°C). So here are all three jackets I went through today.

Morning: Yves Salomon shearling hooded jacket.
zff0UtMh.jpg

Noon: Patagonia Better Sweater. I'm usually wearing this one in my office/classroom. Took it out today and, sadly, the wind went right through it. Winds in Chicago are 20mph+ today.
efqtLQQh.jpg

Afternoon: Patagonia Snap-T pull over. This one did much better with the wind!
VmXTL3Ih.jpg

Always liked the color arrangement on those Patagonia snap-Ts

powersci

One of the Regulars
Always liked the color arrangement on those Patagonia snap-Ts

Same here. I remember when this color combo came out. But by the time I saw it, it was sold out. Last summer it popped up on Poshmark NWOT. I snagged it and have been very happy with it. Just don't tell the other one hanging in my closet. It's on the for sale list now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk