Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

TG3

One of the Regulars
No leather jacket today. Good weather for this RGT Supply Jacket. I dig the clean back design that is very similar to a trucker jacket.

Happy Hump Day gents.
20210414_141539.jpg
20210414_141521.jpg

Jin431

Call Me a Cab
Arrived today my FW Centinela.. couldnt be happier with my first ever FW jacket

View attachment 327021 View attachment 327017 View attachment 327018

Congrats on your new FW centinela, jacket looks so cool. May this be the first of many!

No leather jacket today. Good weather for this RGT Supply Jacket. I dig the clean back design that is very similar to a trucker jacket.

Happy Hump Day gents.
View attachment 327046 View attachment 327047

Love me some waxed jackets especially in tan, sleeve creases are setting in nicely my dude.

Reactions: TG3

Will Zach

Call Me a Cab
Post obenauf's leather oil
I can see it darkens a step, but not by much at all, i'm not sure what to do. Should i apply another treatment or just sit back... probably i just wait.
View attachment 327179 View attachment 327180
Navetsea, you might be at the end of the road short of some kind of a dye. There was a dude who used Fiebings on a natural Cossack at TFL some time ago. Some thought it looked awesome, some thought overdone. Your jacket looks awesome, btw. Needs more wear maybe.

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
Navetsea, you might be at the end of the road short of some kind of a dye. There was a dude who used Fiebings on a natural Cossack at TFL some time ago. Some thought it looked awesome, some thought overdone. Your jacket looks awesome, btw. Needs more wear maybe.
thanks man, I don't want to go overboard with this oily thing, there's no easy go back once a natural leather get oil soaked, I know that enough from my over oiled wristband, I ordered a natural hide in hope I would wear it for morning walk through 2020, but some virus decided to veto my plan:D