Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Superfluous

My Mail is Forwarded Here
This Imperial looks longer than usual. Did you request a longer jacket? Look great (esp. the slim sleeves); just asking.

Yes, its a tad longer.

Can you bring that Imperial to the meetup? I'd like to touch it. Maybe take a few selfies wearing it. I'll be careful to not get any drool on it...

NP Nick. Happy to let you borrow it -- I think we are a similar size.

Superfluous

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Just got back from lunch . . . Real McCoys Oklahoma (Deerskin):

RMC%20Oklahoma%2054_zpsdibpto6z.jpg

RMC%20Oklahoma%2055_zpsnx3kh1ji.jpg

Dumpster Diver

Practically Family
The Vietnam Era Travis Bickle *taxi-driver* style US combat Jacket...the story goes that I passed on one before x-mas and thought $40 Was a decent price but I know I could easily find myself one for less than half and Just had to do nothing but wait. Sure enough the other Day I was in Salvation Army and a nice fitting Grubby looking one caught my eye..and a whopping Six Dollars later here we are.

Technically January is here, and I should be buried under snow right now but its a swimming pool out there.

nick123

I'll Lock Up
That look a million Miles better than those El-cheapo Workmans no-name china Made MA-1s.

This one is China made. Neither of these Alpha jackets are works of art, but truthfully, I've enjoyed them both. Wearing them a lot more than leather as of late. There's a lot to be said about a good cloth/nylon jacket. Of course leather is king but the non-leather jackets are almost as gratifying. In some ways I'd argue they're more easy-going and less fussy than leather. Not to mention cheaper!

Smithy

I'll Lock Up
That's awesome Nick, fit looks great as well.

I take it that's the jacket you'll be throwing on next time you're off flying ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn