Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

CBI

One Too Many
I was there on June 6th as well as the Yanks Air Museum down the street and the March Field Air Museum.......quite a full day!!!! Yep, cool stuff!!

Peacoat

Bartender
With the temp at 12 degrees this morning in the Nashville area, the ThunderBay is the obvious choice. Or, I might wear a sweater under a peacoat and stay warm. The peacoat is a bit more comfortable than the TB.

mr_lits

A-List Customer
My GW B6 has been getting some wear time in the last couple of days. Warm enough with a sweater and scarf underneath. After two years of moderate wear it is still taking shape and wearing better each time. Good one for cold, but not too cold.
9fee904b-c450-4c30-9efa-e491dca179ce.jpg

RobertK

New in Town
New member, and my first posting..

Today, as for many other winterdays, I used my FQHH Aero Highwayman. Nice and warm in the cold. Bought it in 2012 and just used it in the winter, so still a little stiff but softens up with some bodyheat..

Attachments

• jakke 02 - Aero Higwayman HHx.jpg
    jakke 02 - Aero Higwayman HHx.jpg
    386.1 KB · Views: 325

mendelboaz

One Too Many

Me and my best friend (brother, if you will) wearing our Vanson Model Bs. I bought the one he's wearing June 2014. He loved it so much and wore it often, we basically broke it in together. I eventually sold it to him for a friendly price since it looked so good on him and I felt it was a tad too long in the sleeves and body. I recently got a size smaller and now you could say we're Model Bros.

Peacoat

Bartender
As we are getting a fair amount of snow this morning, I wore my N-1 impermeable Deck Jacket while doing farm chores. It's not that cold, only about 29, so I got overheated pretty quickly. It did a good job of keeping the snow off and keeping me dry. If I go out in polite society today, I will probably wear the Sheene as it keeps the snow off and is good for temps down to a little below freezing. With a sweater or a vest, it is good for lower temps. At 25 or so, I will go with the ThunderBay if it is snowing, or a peacoat in dry weather. It is all good as jacket weather is finally here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner