Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Just arrived. Thank you @rockabilly for sending this incredibly badass vintage Arcaidia/ HWM mash up!!! Absolutely love this jacket. Obviously not wearing it today but had to show the beauty of this thing. French seams all over the place, iridescent green liner and a lovely purple brown hide. My heart is full of love for this beauty!!
View attachment 350112 View attachment 350113 View attachment 350114 View attachment 350115 View attachment 350116 View attachment 350117 View attachment 350118 View attachment 350119
Wow, wow, and Wow!

Jimmy Shinki

Familiar Face
Just arrived. Thank you @rockabilly for sending this incredibly badass vintage Arcaidia/ HWM mash up!!! Absolutely love this jacket. Obviously not wearing it today but had to show the beauty of this thing. French seams all over the place, iridescent green liner and a lovely purple brown hide. My heart is full of love for this beauty!!
View attachment 350112 View attachment 350113 View attachment 350114 View attachment 350115 View attachment 350116 View attachment 350117 View attachment 350118 View attachment 350119

That looks like a perfect fit. Awesome jacket. I'm liking the vintage mission!

ES335

One of the Regulars
Mister Freedom Campus Stallion
lKQQVhg.jpg

wlr8zy1.jpg

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
That jacket just 'effin' rocks. Looks a tad small on you, or is that your intent for your local climate/where you live? Cheers, dude!
Thanks! Yes I tend to go slightly small so the jackets are not too long on me. I am very weirdly proportioned so I generally have to size down a bit on jackets. It works out because I don't have to layer much here in socal.

Jin431

Call Me a Cab

Definitely a tony style jacket. All boxes check!

jeo

One Too Many
I got this jacket a couple weeks ago but haven't posted yet. Partly because it's hot out and I can't wear any of my jackets except indoors...

IMG-6848.jpg
IMG-6847.jpg
IMG-6846.jpg

...but also because the second time I tried zipping up the jacket, this happened.

IMG-6845.jpg

To make things worse, the zipper on my RMC Buco J-24 also broke.

With the exception of The Flat Head, all these Japanese brands use such shitty hardware. I don't get it.

I got this jacket a couple weeks ago but haven't posted yet. Partly because it's hot out and I can't wear any of my jackets except indoors...

View attachment 350413 View attachment 350416 View attachment 350415
...but also because the second time I tried zipping up the jacket, this happened.

View attachment 350417

With the exception of The Flat Head, all these Japanese brands use such shitty hardware. I don't get it.

Shame. Fits you extremely well.

Reactions: jeo

View attachment 350413 View attachment 350416 View attachment 350415

View attachment 350417

Agreed. What some makers call period correct or zips you have to be patient/careful with, I call shitty.

I feel for you bud. Very frustrating. Great looking jacket. Do you have someone skilled to swap out the zips?

jeo

One Too Many
Agreed. What some makers call period correct or zips you have to be patient/careful with, I call shitty.

Exactly! Though there are some good repro zippers out there. The repro Talons that Himel uses are really great.

I feel for you bud. Very frustrating. Great looking jacket. Do you have someone skilled to swap out the zips?

Thanks man! Johnson Leathers will always be my go to for any kind of leather jacket repairs/alterations.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Takatāpui