Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Pandemic

One Too Many
Good job you didn't opt for the Dominator in that case….http://www.roll-tokyo.jp/blog/entryimg/Sid.jpg

Definitely a 402 (knock-off) ;)

0A0EC0A9-4000-40E4-A0B7-29A478EA4507.jpeg

Joshua Holland

Familiar Face
Thanks. Just the standard sheep. That is a 38. I'm 6' even - though I think the low-rise jeans are throwing off the proportions (I am nearly 15 weeks into waiting for some higher rise jeans from Ciano Farmer).

I think the proportions look good. I'm about 6'1.5" and wnet with a 40 due to their recommendation based on my chest and shoulder measurements. Indeed, zipped up there is not much extra room, but yours looks a bit more fitted which I like.

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
@tmitchell59 I didn’t want to clog up your Cooper thread in the classifieds. Here is my Cooper. Really like it.

View attachment 357420 View attachment 357421

My, that is very nice. The grey Collar is outstanding. It looks very much like the leather on the Cafe Racer. This too look like a robust build.

Is this the jacket you associate with MW? I've seen newer labeled with this Collar. Makes sense, mid 60s. Good quality.

My, that is very nice. The grey Collar is outstanding. It looks very much like the leather on the Cafe Racer. This too look like a robust build.

Is this the jacket you associate with MW? I've seen newer labeled with this Collar. Makes sense, mid 60s. Good quality.

Later Wards, yes. With MW on the label. I’d bet this Cooper is better quality than those later MWs.

This one. Shape of the coin pocket flap, stars, back design…

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Montgomery...2349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana