Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
Oww yes
Best day in 2021 for me.
Matching buckle too.
View attachment 367196
The back of the collar is unbroken. I can pop it up without vertical seam. Almost a one piece back. View attachment 367197 View attachment 367198
Collar needs taming when fully zipped.
View attachment 367199 View attachment 367200 View attachment 367201 View attachment 367202
I think the body length is perfect , and despite the heavy belt its not flaring out. I tried diagonal side seam hoping the torso stay more round and not flattening. I think it works well also to keep the jacket not flaring out when worn un zipped with thick belt hanging on it.
This came out good, @navetsea. When are we gonna see Navetsea Leather Company out of Indonesia? You already have great bootmakers over there. :)

Hercules while taking my boy to the toy store.

519738B8-A604-4EE6-87F9-8F529244818B.jpeg
C80D19A6-EC47-43B1-8EF7-159EDC1F7098.jpeg
3A199997-6EF4-4126-BA05-81F5A64F4DA9.jpeg

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
Catching some morning Rays in my new Old Goat. Would easily pass for a new jacket. size 44 by estimation, print on size label is gone. I've got a collection of Goats from this time so not prepared to say the Best, but will be a contender. It also provides another clue to the style/evolution of California Sportswear Co. and further their connection to Sears. This jacket's label is missing.

DSC05237.JPG

DSC05238.JPG

DSC05213.JPG

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
Going to brunch and mingle with the younger crowd.

IMG_6838.jpg

Summer jacket from Tellason. I really should wear this more - it is so lightweight and airy.
View attachment 367963
I broke my mouse clicking the Like button

Well, I intended to ride in the Leatherman but grabbed the Aero. The Midnight Blue CXL is buttery soft now. And the brown is coming through even more. Seconds after the photo it collapsed.

View attachment 367971
Goals for Midnight Blue CXL!

I’ll keep my eyes open. It’s a tough choice between the steer or horse. Both are amazing in their own way.

I appreciate it. Honestly, don't care which. My Oakbrook is steer and it's nicer than many horse I owned. Leather on it is part of the reason I never sold it. Other part is that it's a perfect cross zip and one that fits me just right. I'm thinking of covering the faded parts with black to make it look new but on the other hand, maybe it's best as it is.

I appreciate it. Honestly, don't care which. My Oakbrook is steer and it's nicer than many horse I owned. Leather on it is part of the reason I never sold it. Other part is that it's a perfect cross zip and one that fits me just right. I'm thinking of covering the faded parts with black to make it look new but on the other hand, maybe it's best as it is.

I would keep it as is. Looks cool that way.

The Herc steer is thicker than the horse but I gotta say, there is something about the horse of the Herc I own that is so cool. Unlike any horse I own or have owned. It’s got an easy hand and drape. Doesn’t feel like you have a jacket on. I like touching and looking at it. Probably my most prized jacket. Very different from the horse of my Cal, Fidelity, etc. You can’t lose with either though.

Catching some morning Rays in my new Old Goat. Would easily pass for a new jacket. size 44 by estimation, print on size label is gone. I've got a collection of Goats from this time so not prepared to say the Best, but will be a contender. It also provides another clue to the style/evolution of California Sportswear Co. and further their connection to Sears. This jacket's label is missing.

View attachment 367960

View attachment 367961

View attachment 367962

Is that that one I posted? That color is really nice. Reminds me of some of the deerskin jackets out of the Midwest.

Mrfrown

One Too Many
This looks FANTASTIC!! Really suits you, man.

I am now understanding the love for Thedi around here.

Thanks @Pandemic

I had a feeling that perhaps it would feel too nice to wear, or come off as too fashionable compared to the rest of my clothes. But it really just fits right in!

That split back looks so good. Congrats, looks effortless like its been worn for 15yrs.

Thanks @navetsea

It does have a nicely worn in not worn out vibe. And that back! It’s my favorite amongst the jackets I’ve had…love the style and it hits just right

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
This came out good, @navetsea. When are we gonna see Navetsea Leather Company out of Indonesia? You already have great bootmakers over there. :)
Thanks, unlikely my own company though, i did tell this jacket workshop owner they can use the designs of my orders if they want to resize them i can assist to readjust pocket sizes and placement to look balanced on bigger sizes, if they have resized the patterns, i can help with probably finding people who might fit into them and just share me a percentage hahah... however they really liking to sew stack of beach tents atm.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner