Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Motocann

One Too Many
Trucker groovin aside, that western is on point!

Makes me wanna drop the Type III Aero I have and go for the Y2 western in tan
Both of these jackets are mind blowing! Wish I could have them both! FYI: Iron Heart is going to be releasing a tan western leather shirt soon. We know IH doesn't mess around, can't wait to try their's on...

Khilij

One of the Regulars
Another day, Another time wearing the Chopper. Unfortunately I might be selling it due to some sudden medical bills but that's just how it is sometimes, I suppose. Here's me earlier this year doing my best Tough Guy impersonation. Khilij Jacket.jpg

Last edited:

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
What's that? Aero? Really cool!
Yup, Aero Daytona.
I got home from Greece to find this 50s Hercules waiting for me. It is not too often that I can find a vintage jacket that fits. The sleeves were lengthened and I think it fits spot on. Very cool.

View attachment 368083 View attachment 368089 View attachment 368084 View attachment 368086 View attachment 368088 View attachment 368087
How did you lengthen the sleeves? Did the previous owner do that? The 50s coat looks great.

Cornelius

Practically Family
No jackets today here along the shores of Lake Michigan; instead I'm hiking through the Indiana Dunes in a pair of shorts, enjoying 80°F/27°C weather.

A bit bizarre, as I lit the boiler (for radiator heat) last year on Spetember 11th, but this year I'm still sleeping with windows open a month later.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko