Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Mrfrown

One Too Many
Thedi. It’s just so good

510A5505-2B4C-48D8-9499-8DB9ABEB025F.jpeg
BCC1A6E5-DC1A-486A-8F7C-B50032703C1D.jpeg
FDB762CC-38D7-4E97-A62A-4A6696D781A2.jpeg

Mrfrown

One Too Many
Re: site issues, I usually use my phone and find that turning it off then on helps. I think if you’re using a browser clearing your cache may help too.

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
Thanks. Yes, double tap— to the post and the deer.

Is there a way to avoid having to select-all, delete the latest post every time I go to post something new? Plus, does the site stop periodically stop working with wifi? I have to turn it off for the site to work. Only this site. A short time later it works fine on the wifi.
on my android phone, I have to wait for the page to completely load, before liking or typing a post, since otherwise it would be bugged, or magically erased as the page refreshing itself. Some other time I have to click refresh page first before trying to type a post, since I can see and compare with the page shown on my PC that on my mobile it was not synched to the newest post yet.

on my android phone, I have to wait for the page to completely load, before liking or typing a post, since otherwise it would be bugged, or magically erased as the page refreshing itself. Some other time I have to click refresh page first before trying to type a post, since I can see and compare with the page shown on my PC that on my mobile it was not synched to the newest post yet.

Yeah, the slow loading throws me off sometimes. I don’t see my post but I see my text/photos whatever in the text box. So I hit post reply thinking perhaps it didn’t take. Then, the double post when all the loading is complete. Similar issue to the text sitting in the text box for days and being double posted later, either by itself or as part of a separate, later post.

And sometimes the select all doesn’t work for me so I have to manually delete already posted stuff from the text box. That’s fun too. Lol.

roadking04

Practically Family
I have to manually delete already posted stuff from the text box. That’s fun too. Lol.

I've had to do this also. I only view the lounge on my home PC. I think Onehead is right, it seems these problems started when we had the ad issue. I have also had problems loading the lounge sometimes. It says site unavailable. It seems to usually happen on Saturday mornings when I sit down with my morning coffee.

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
on my PC the ad blocker is more successful, I use the same ad blocker on my phone but they don't function as well or if function at all currently, I understand Ad is a fair and necessary to keep a site alive, but I wish they are not so obnoxious with the animation and the size. I don't mind personalized ad, sometime I click those ad to local online marketplace about things I recently browse there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner