Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Jules Myers

One of the Regulars
13D3AAC0-9165-4D3F-998B-9688F7EE4E81.jpeg

^^
You are pissed enough to post this twice, lol. Glad you are okay man.

Thanks. Yes, double tap— to the post and the deer.

Is there a way to avoid having to select-all, delete the latest post every time I go to post something new? Plus, does the site stop periodically stop working with wifi? I have to turn it off for the site to work. Only this site. A short time later it works fine on the wifi.

TheOldFashioned

Call Me a Cab

Is there a way to avoid having to select-all, delete the latest post every time I go to post something new? Plus, does the site stop periodically stop working with wifi? I have to turn it off for the site to work. Only this site. A short time later it works fine on the wifi.
Man, am I glad I'm not the only one regarding the WiFi issue. The same thing happens to me and it's only this site. I don't think it's an OS issue because it affects both my iPad and my Samsung (Android) phone. I've tried clearing my cache, deleting cookies, etc and it doesn't seem to make any difference. My ISP is AT&T, so perhaps it's an issue with them?

But yeah, it's only this site and it's rather frustrating.

Man, am I glad I'm not the only one regarding the WiFi issue. The same thing happens to me and it's only this site. I don't think it's an OS issue because it affects both my iPad and my Samsung (Android) phone. I've tried clearing my cache, deleting cookies, etc and it doesn't seem to make any difference. My ISP is AT&T, so perhaps it's an issue with them?

That’s exactly what I get. I use Spectrum and then whatever is available for WiFi. Happens on all of them. I turn WiFi off, and the site works fine on cellular.

torfjord

Call Me a Cab

It's the same for me. It can't be something to do with the internet provider. I'm in Sweden, so totally different internet provider. I'm almost glad to hear that I'm not the only one having this issue. It's only this page. Super weird.

TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead

Call Me a Cab

Ever since they rolled out the ads several months back, there's been some optimization issues for sure. Several times a week the site doesn't even load up for me. But it's all good. That's a good trick to know about the wifi click on/off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner