Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

King B

A-List Customer
Sandro leather jacket
Screenshot_20211104-082040_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20211104-082024_Gallery.jpg

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
Thank to a generous offer from @red devil, I received this 5 star hippie jacket. Love it. Shawn did a great job everywhere except the sleeve cuffs which are a bit too wide and sort of amateur in execution. I think once I give it my patent pending “ton worn” acetone and dye treatment it will be really cool.
View attachment 375612 View attachment 375613 View attachment 375614
Dang that collar is killer. Maybe you could ask Dena to slim down the cuffs? The jacket is definitively worth it.

Robbie79

Call Me a Cab
Thank to a generous offer from @red devil, I received this 5 star hippie jacket. Love it. Shawn did a great job everywhere except the sleeve cuffs which are a bit too wide and sort of amateur in execution. I think once I give it my patent pending “ton worn” acetone and dye treatment it will be really cool.
Congrats. What an impressive jacket! I love that 70's vibe. Fit is very good as usual except the wide sleeves as you already pointed out but IMO it's not a big issue. Looking forward to post-ton-treatment pics ;)

Doctor Strange

I'll Lock Up
Brand new Bronson B-15C MOD. Just arrived from China with free shipping... three and a half weeks after ordering.

BronsonB15CMODfront.jpg

BronsonB15CMODleft.jpg

I am very impressed with this jacket for its modest price. It's much nicer than my old (bought 2004) Alpha B-15 (their then-standard model with the removable faux fur collar), and very warm. Materials and construction seem fine for the price. The knits are tight but soft, and feel like wool, though they probably aren't.

It's smaller than I'd like - a 44 would have been perfect, but 42 was the largest available size (and per their measurements allegedly had wide enough shoulders/chest for me) - and it's a little tight at the armholes. It fits me like a glove, there's no way to layer beneath, even with a thin sweater. And that's unfortunate, because if I could wear a wooly pully under it, this would be a perfect dead-of-winter jacket. (For reference, I'm 185 lbs., 5'8" and am typically a size 46 or XL.)

Okay, it's no Buzz Rickson... but it's certainly in the same league as the similarly priced or more expensive B-15s from Alpha and Cockpit. Now if Bronson would just make it in larger sizes!

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
Can't wait for the effects of acetone and dye bath...it has potential to be a head-turner, in a good way.

red devil

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Glad to see the jacket

Looking good! It will lok even better post treatment :D

Zippered cuffs would look good with this pattern.

@Marc mndt , the collar on the original is straight, but I thoght it would look cooler with the "moustache" collar :)

TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead

Call Me a Cab
That’s funny. Not one minute ago I thought to myself that I should sell everything but my Thedi and order one more Thedi and then call it a day. Two days ago my SO said that the Thedi is the only one of my jackets that she likes.
I said it before. Knowing what I know now, I'd have about 4-5 thedis, Cal, Schott Perfecto, couple of FLs, and LL and call it day. I do love the Aero Ridley though. So maybe one of those too :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran