Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
I looked at your instagram. Your build is very similar to my build. If this is not a secret then write your height and weight please. I'll be very grateful.
That's one of the reasons I've started the Instagram profile. So that people can compare different fits from different makers (something that I found quite challenging when buying my first leather jackets).

I'm 5'11 175 lbs / 1,80m 79 kg

born113

One of the Regulars
That's one of the reasons I've started the Instagram profile. So that people can compare different fits from different makers (something that I found quite challenging when buying my first leather jackets).

This is the hardest task for me at the moment. I haven't had leather jackets since the last century. I only prefer five brands of ordinary clothes just because I am sure they are fully compatible with my complexion. Your and my complexions/figures are the standard for all European clothing of the 80s of the last century. But nowadays this is a very uncomfortable build for most clothes.
The height and weight I had for 20 years is the same as yours. I am now 5 kilograms heavier.
Thanks again for the invaluable jacket comparisons. And good luck.

Al 916

One Too Many

5'10 12st (near match)

Corky Corcovado

Practically Family
Here's my 50's half belt in Jerky HH. The grain is popping after shovelling and roof raking in a snow storm.
IMG_20211226_092120340.jpg
IMG_20211226_092211082.jpg
IMG_20211226_092241679.jpg
IMG_20211226_094056800.jpg

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
Not today but Christmas Eve. The courier delivered this late on Thursday. Field Leathers hybrid jacket in black Pony. Greg delivered big-time. Fit is spot-on (I told him, I needed room to layer a shirt/jumper), and all the details are perfectly executed. Leather is absolutely beautiful although I was quite surprised how soft it is straight out of the box.

I have only one issue: this is very similar to my brand new Addict, so I don’t really know what to pick as my daily wearer. It’s also similar to my still relatively new Aero OHerc in Badalassi. I need to stop buying for now…

38CD419E-A293-42F8-8BD1-C2094DB54007.jpeg
9DD92BAD-5F40-4953-97AF-6A9EC718A13A.jpeg

Last edited:

MrProper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Not today but Christmas Eve. The courier delivered this late on Thursday. Field Leathers hybrid jackets in black Pony. Greg delivered big-time. Fit is spot-on (I told him, I needed room to layer a shirt/jumper), and all the details are perfectly executed. Leather is absolutely beautiful although I was quite surprised how soft it is straight out of the box.

I have only one issue: this is very similar to my brand new Addict, so I don’t really know what to pick as my daily wearer. It’s also similar to my still relatively new Aero OHerc in Badalassi. I need to stop buying for now…

View attachment 390955 View attachment 390956
Congratulations. Top.

Not today but Christmas Eve. The courier delivered this late on Thursday. Field Leathers hybrid jackets in black Pony. Greg delivered big-time. Fit is spot-on (I told him, I needed room to layer a shirt/jumper), and all the details are perfectly executed. Leather is absolutely beautiful although I was quite surprised how soft it is straight out of the box.

View attachment 390955 View attachment 390956
That is superb!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pablosstuff