Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

I wouldn't be having a Merry Christmas, that's for damn sure.

WOW that jacket looks incredible, can't wait to admire it in person! Thanks for the sneak peek, @ton312 !
I think if you called Stu today and asked him to make you the best Suburban he ever has, in the finest leather he has, it would inferior to this one. You did really well!

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
I wouldn't be having a Merry Christmas, that's for damn sure.

WOW that jacket looks incredible, can't wait to admire it in person! Thanks for the sneak peek, @ton312 !

Congrats, @mendelboaz, what a great gift to self!

Personally, I´d hesitate to have Tony test-wear any jacket of mine. He creates a "signature-leatherjacket-look" thats hard to duplicate. Lucky you, that you got an equally athletic physique, so you should be safe.

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
Thanks @ton312! You’re around a 44 in most Vanson as well right? I’ve never tried a LW, but have had the itch for a while, it’s a good bit worse now. And congrats @mendelboaz , that thing looks absolutely amazing!

The Ryder is definitely one of the finest casual jackets around. I do like Stru´s horsehide a lot.

Have a look at stock measurements, though. I am between 42 and 44 in most makers, and the Ryder in 42 fits me perfectly around shoulders and body, but sleeves and body are borderline short (25" both). The upcharge for any changes here is quite outrageous (and renders the jacket un-returnable), but I wish I would have added an inch each at the time. LW1.jpg

@JMax you have to get that logo painted on the front fender with a single bullet in the cylinder, add another bullet if you get another one... (fingers crossed you don't!)

Riding a bit yesterday through the hills and I was seeing ghosts everywhere. I’d think, there is a deer, and slow down a bit. And it was a garbage bag. That sorta thing. About 10 minutes in, I pulled a Lt Dan on the Jenny during the storm. Literally. Lol. And I ultimately said, eff this, either ride or go home. Yoked the throttle and ripped around for a while. Felt good.

Schambach

Practically Family
The Ryder is definitely one of the finest casual jackets around. I do like Stru´s horsehide a lot.

Have a look at stock measurements, though. I am between 42 and 44 in most makers, and the Ryder in 42 fits me perfectly around shoulders and body, but sleeves and body are borderline short (25" both). The upcharge for any changes here is quite outrageous (and renders the jacket un-returnable), but I wish I would have added an inch each at the time. View attachment 390003

That is a good fit. Is there a size chart somewhere? I've spent some time on his website, but haven't stumbled across that yet.

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
That is a good fit. Is there a size chart somewhere? I've spent some time on his website, but haven't stumbled across that yet.

Yes, it´s fine as it is. No size chart that I know of. I simply asked Stu. Actuall he´s much more approachable than legend has it. That one inch in length - I knew about it. I just chickened out of the extra-expense of "going-custom" on my first try with LW.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner