Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Salmosalar

A-List Customer
Lewis Leathers Western in British Racing Green veg-tanned sheep with brass hardware….
EBC5785B-BE02-441B-8C40-0243EB28199A.jpeg
7997CB8A-C1DB-4346-88B0-A303262CD98A.jpeg
8338DDA0-0BC6-4BF6-85C6-81DBB4D58D98.jpeg

MrProper

My Mail is Forwarded Here

Salmosalar

A-List Customer
Very nice.
Is the lining golden satin?
I also wanted to have that, but it said that it is only for the sleeves. Therefore, it is with me now also only there. With the upcoming jacket I have also selected only therefore dogstooth.
I think they only offer this lining in the main jacket for the Western, otherwise it is just used in the sleeves for other models?

MrProper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I think they only offer this lining in the main jacket for the Western, otherwise it is just used in the sleeves for other models?
So I had taken it from the info from Rip. To choose when ordering it is only with the sleeves and the Western jacket only in the Suede version.

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
View attachment 389938
^40’s Knopf to ship the 2005ish LW Suburban below to its rightful owner (I proxied for them). This is the nicest LW I’ve ever handled in roughly 5 attempts. Stu should really bring back the cowhide. It’s outstanding and absolutely destroys the chocolate milk russet HH. I imagine it’s new owner will be extremely pleased! My only fee for proxy shipping is I get to try it on:)
View attachment 389937

Your certainly do have a flow of jackets. That is a particularly nice looking/fitting LW. The Style Eyes you pictured some pages back. I most envious,

Jin431

Call Me a Cab
I just received my grail jacket in the mail, the brown FW Mulholland. It is all I hoped for and more....
View attachment 390609
congrats on getting your brown Mulholland. it definitely has an edge to it, even more so than the black one.

Thanks, Santa, but you didn’t have to…
View attachment 390673
well deserved! that really has a nice shape to it, it's what an ideal fit should look like. JL has a knack for this type of pattern like what they made for @red devil

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner