Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Imuricecreamman

One Too Many
IMG_20220305_115320.jpg
IMG_20220305_145530.jpg

barnabus

One Too Many
You may remember I picked up a cheapo leather trucker a week or so back. It's from Gap, who I think regularly exceed expectations when they do leather.

Once it arrived I put it in the washing machine and tumbled it, and now I've finished conditioning it with Renapur, I've been wearing it all weekend.

It fits really nicely I think. I could maybe do with another half an inch on the sleeve length, which is unusual for me as I often find sleeves just slightly too long. But otherwise it's pretty bang on. And tbh I don't really care about the sleeves because it only cost thirty quid and it's really nicely put together.

I think it's cow. It's quite thick and heavy and went quite rigid after soaking in the wash, although it's supple and mobile now it's conditioned. The colour looks lovely and chocolatey in the sunshine, but I haven't got a picture in the sunshine unfortunately.

IMG_20220306_162237252~2.jpg

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
The original navy CXL. Keeps getting better each time I see the evolving pics. Must be a cloudy day, the browns still peeking through.

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
Sorry i was away for sometime, busy with projects, and i found new hobby playing mobile gaming moba with friends former highschool classmates its fun for 40s yrsold guys with eyes problem and slowing reflex and general noobness from just installing the game playing against teenagers with thousands hrs spent in it hahaha, so I was grinding to level up all my sparetime.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220307-101554_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220307-101554_Gallery.jpg
    684.7 KB · Views: 108

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
Sorry i was away for sometime, busy with projects, and i found new hobby playing mobile gaming moba with friends former highschool classmates its fun for 40s yrsold guys with eyes problem and slowing reflex and general noobness from just installing the game playing against teenagers with thousands hrs spent in it hahaha, so I was grinding to level up all my sparetime.

Good to see you back again!

Tom71

Call Me a Cab

Welcome back!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk