Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Ole K. Vik

A-List Customer
The Real McCoy's Buco J-100 today. Spicing it up with a pair of Clinch George boots.
20220302_113700.jpg

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Interesting. This is the first vintage CHP jacket I've seen with no aggressive taper. Much like the Chicago PD jackets. Please share more! 50's? 60's? East coast or West coast origin? Thanks.
What Terry was wearing minus the side laces. I think mine is probably the earliest version in HH.
Here is the thread I posted a while ago.

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Yes, that is it. Also has the same underarm gussets which surprised me on mine. Had not seen this before on a Californian. It is not on my later 50s Californian straight zipped police jacket.

Laces on mine.

Thanks

View attachment 406506
That is the one I posted in my earlier thread. When did you get yours?

Gr8Lakes

Familiar Face
What Jacket Did You Wear To The Beach Today.

The Sportclad light weight Horsehide is a pleasure to pull out of the closet. I think the fit is just a bit better than the Vintage Californian. I love the collar on this one. View attachment 406585 View attachment 406586 View attachment 406587 View attachment 406588 View attachment 406589 View attachment 406591
It is always a pleasure to see you enjoying your beautiful collection in one one of earth’s most beautiful environments. And your smiles are infectious as well. :)

What Jacket Did You Wear To The Beach Today.

The Sportclad light weight Horsehide is a pleasure to pull out of the closet. I think the fit is just a bit better than the Vintage Californian. I love the collar on this one. View attachment 406585 View attachment 406586 View attachment 406587 View attachment 406588 View attachment 406589 View attachment 406591
I knew when I sent it that one would be a keeper for you. It’s such a nice, clean vintage piece and the fit on you is superb.

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
It is always a pleasure to see you enjoying your beautiful collection in one one of earth’s most beautiful environments. And your smiles are infectious as well. :)
Thank you, I often feel very lucky to live where I do, even if it isn't exactly the best climate for leather jackets. LOL

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
Looks great! Why your favorite?
It's a combination of reasons. It really is a statement piece with the short back, open center vent, huge front drop and big curved lapels. Yet the matte greyish / black deerskin really tones it all down, making it perfect for every occasion. Plus it's extremely comfortable to wear because of the well thought through pattern. But most important, I think it looks badass and I feel like a million bucks when wearing the jacket :D

1E9B996A-5A27-4F01-9346-6A98F12F7867.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk