Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Roy Hobbs

One of the Regulars
Aero. How is it 40 degrees today and hitting the 70s this weekend?

Attachments

• 68BC14B8-3142-4E94-A674-229F48A0D01A.jpeg
    68BC14B8-3142-4E94-A674-229F48A0D01A.jpeg
    505.3 KB · Views: 92

Al 916

One Too Many
It's a combination of reasons. It really is a statement piece with the short back, open center vent, huge front drop and big curved lapels. Yet the matte greyish / black deerskin really tones it all down, making it perfect for every occasion. Plus it's extremely comfortable to wear because of the well thought through pattern. But most important, I think it looks badass and I feel like a million bucks when wearing the jacket :D

View attachment 406871

and it looks fantastic on you!

TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead

Call Me a Cab
Heck of a day to start playing around with a tripod. Need to get my marks down lol. But damn it's addicting.

The taming of the 613sh wild horse is coming along. Big difference this past week after a couple of soaks and couple big sweaters underneath to open it up. Next time I'd buy a 42 and slightly shrink vs open up the 40. It's been fighting me hard. But call me the horse whisperer, I think...

20220304_131452.jpg
20220304_130705.jpg

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
Heck of a day to start playing around with a tripod. Need to get my marks down lol. But damn it's addicting.

The taming of the 613sh wild horse is coming along. Big difference this past week after a couple of soaks and couple big sweaters underneath to open it up. Next time I'd buy a 42 and slightly shrink vs open up the 40. It's been fighting me hard. But call me the horse whisperer, I think...

View attachment 407047 View attachment 407048
Love the angle of that last shot.

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
Great overall look. What’s your take on the Dehen? I’ve been on the hunt for a M.

Thanks a lot! I end up wearing more or less the same stuff every weekend.

The Jumper is excellent. Pretty chunky, but I can fit it under my jackets ok. Quality is very good too. Only thing I am not completely sold on is the knit at the waist. It’s pretty loose, so the sweater more or less falls down where I would prefer it to sit more tightly at the waist.
I am really happy with it, but admittedly I got it for a good price, and I didn’t have to pay taxes/custom.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points