Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Motocann

One Too Many
My Bravestar Badlands jacket in black teacore arrived Friday.

I tried it on for the first time last night and wore it on the couch for a couple of hours. It’s amazing how quick the creases have formed. Great smell to the cowhide, buttery soft. . I’m pleasantly surprised at how much I like the leather and cut. I sized down to a medium as my first Bravestar jacket was a denim Type 3 in large which I ended up selling as it was just too big and long, so the medium has worked beautifully.

It’s a t-shirt only fit for now at least, but a very comfortable, near perfect fit for the chest and shoulders, and the length isn’t too long, which is always my fear on truckers.

No shots wearing it yet, but just look how good it looks already. Again, this is only maybe 2 hours of sitting on my couch. The buttons are definitely TOUGH to start though. They are slowly getting better, but boy do they hurt your fingers right now trying to get them buttoned. Unbuttoning is much easier now though.

View attachment 405996

View attachment 405997

View attachment 405998

View attachment 405999
Super cool jacket!

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
Hercules-65 degree

1647372796450.jpeg

1647372823142.jpeg

1647372845534.jpeg

1647372871149.jpeg

Motocann

One Too Many

TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead

Call Me a Cab
I used to ride a 1967 baby blue Vespa... Untill two stroke engines were banned from Amsterdam.

As for the jacket, that's the ELMC Californian. I don't know why I haven't worn it more often, it's a great jacket.

View attachment 410334

This was mine :

View attachment 410335 View attachment 410336
Awesome Vespa. My uncle owned a store selling them in Hollywood in the 70s. He's got some great celebrity stories. My two favorites:

Ray Charles (yes that Ray Charles) used to ride one. Someone would follow behind him with a radio and tell him when to brake, when to turn, etc. My uncle said inevitable a few times a year, the Vespa would come in for body work.

Steve McQueen one day comes by to check one out. He turns it on inside the store, totally guns it and goes flying out the narrow door popping a wheelie, cool as ice.

Can't make this stuff up. Sometimes you're just born cool.

Awesome Vespa. My uncle owned a store selling them in Hollywood in the 70s. He's got some great celebrity stories. My two favorites:

Ray Charles (yes that Ray Charles) used to ride one. Someone would follow behind him with a radio and tell him when to brake, when to turn, etc. My uncle said inevitable a few times a year, the Vespa would come in for body work.

Steve McQueen one day comes by to check one out. He turns it on inside the store, totally guns it and goes flying out the narrow door popping a wheelie, cool as ice.

Can't make this stuff up. Sometimes you're just born cool.
Amazing. And crazy. Love it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner