Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Technonut

Practically Family
Dropped into the upper 30's this morning.. Excellent excuse to throw-on a lined deerskin 'project' half-belt. ;) This one is eventually going in for a bit of repair work, and redyed to something in the neighborhood of walnut brown.. :)

DSCF0240_zpsfeonpdzo.jpg

DSCF0242_zpsoh6peegg.jpg

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Dropped into the upper 30's this morning.. Excellent excuse to throw-on a lined deerskin 'project' half-belt. ;) This one is eventually going in for a bit of repair work, and redyed to something in the neighborhood of walnut brown.. :)

DSCF0240_zpsfeonpdzo.jpg

DSCF0242_zpsoh6peegg.jpg
I think that jacket is a great color now. And a nice jacket for sure.

Michael

wcbrown

One of the Regulars
From everything I have researched and as much as what info IS "out" there, a 1964 Lee 101-J, 48 long. Lee denims have been my favorites since I was a young-un. I have recently gotten the fever again and found this beauty (I still CANNOT believe the denim is in this great shape) last year on E-Bay. Next up a 1937..............hey, we can all dream right?

Attachments

• 101.JPG
    101.JPG
    328 KB · Views: 116
  • 1012.jpg
    1012.jpg
    347.9 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:

A-1

One Too Many
Spearhead knock off of a Thunderbird Field A-1. Cost $225 but is the nicest fitting and most comfortable jacket I own. Golden Age Motorcycle Clothing News hat, Rustled jeans, and At The Front jump boots, old batch.
20170408_094243.jpg

Wow, this is a great jacket! You don't seem to have more photos for me to list over?

When everything's collapsing, trust the kids!
- www.zekimin.com -

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vladyslav