Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

LW PJ27 on road trip.

41FE8AF3-C593-4E6B-9303-36072B4331E5.jpeg
5FC33127-21D3-4FDB-ADD1-94BD9B6B38F5.jpeg

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
Electric Leather Studio - Twist.

Finally! Took an extra week to arrive because Fedex held the package and insisted I fill out a "Importer Identity Form" and provide the missing details for the customs declaration. Leather is horsehide per the label - no idea what kind, but it's really nice material. At a size 36, it has pretty much the same cut and fit as my ELS Church that I've written about previously. Hand warmer pockets are larger though - which is nice. These jackets seem to run really small, as I usually wear a size 34, and this is still a pretty snug fit. I find myself exclaiming "damn, that's nice" whenever I see the back of this jacket, lol. View attachment 431670 View attachment 431671 View attachment 431672 View attachment 431673 View attachment 431674
I marvel at the construction of this jacket. Every one of these panels has a purpose, blending form and function. Unique, a true collector's piece. And fit is off the charts. Really great to see. Congrats!

Coal blue Wrangler Authentic Denim jacket.

Coal is literally the blackest black that's even remotely possible in the entire universe sans black hole! It can't be coal blue. It can be coal black which is black as midnight on a moonless night seen through a welding mask by a blind mole!

TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead

Call Me a Cab
View attachment 431934
It was 55 degrees at 5:30 this morning so i was finally able to take my new Schott 118 out of the house. I did the 20 minute commute with the windows down. Prob won’t get another chance until October.
118, one of the most underrated jackets. Probably not the best for riding, although I'm sure can handle its own, but such a great fit and leather is really good for "common" person standards. really soft, breaks in easy, can get some creases and grain with time., thick yet easy to wear. Almost feels like a double ply lambskin or something like that but with a lot more heft. Just a pleasure to wear.

Bfd70

I'll Lock Up
118, one of the most underrated jackets. Probably not the best for riding, although I'm sure can handle its own, but such a great fit and leather is really good for "common" person standards. really soft, breaks in easy, can get some creases and grain with time., thick yet easy to wear. Almost feels like a double ply lambskin or something like that but with a lot more heft. Just a pleasure to wear.
Perfectly articulates everything I find in the jacket.

King B

A-List Customer
It’s good to hear that I am not the only one with over 200 jackets on industrial size racks! Do you manage to fit them in your apartment/house?

I have a separate warehouse where I keep the racks and out of rotation jackets. I keep 20-30 in my house for rotation, but I don’t have any system to rotate them. I’ll just pick what ever feels good at the moment considering the weather/season and activities of the day in question.

That's a good system. How do you choose which 20 - 30 will make it into the house?

I have a jacket room lol. I uploaded photos of my collection a few months back, although the collection continues to grow.

Jejupe

Practically Family
That's a good system. How do you choose which 20 - 30 will make it into the house?

I have a jacket room lol. I uploaded photos of my collection a few months back, although the collection continues to grow.
I just pick few jackets that fit my mood and the current season and bring them back to the house with me. I don’t have any particular system to rotate them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points