Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

A-1

One Too Many
My wife is driving me around in her car. And I'm wearing this:
5688fe7a29dca70d79354a782219fa3d.jpg

When everything's collapsing, trust the kids!
- www.zekimin.com -

Atticus Finch

Call Me a Cab
Today, I'm wearing my brand new ATF B-10. But only long enough to snap this photo. Too warm for B-10s in North Carolina. Sadly, this particular jacket may be the very last B-10 ever sold by At The Front. I'm told that the owner has "no specific plans" to offer this jacket again. But if he does offer it in the future, it definitely won't be this year.

In many ways, this B-10 reminds me of the old Alpha Replica Series B-15s. Not a spot-on, accurate reproduction of an original...but a high-quality, very close reproduction. And an absolutely unbeatable value, given the price.

65E9B9A2-9D5B-4625-B5E3-B5335082EDF2_zps6agpz4nk.jpg

AF

Doctor Strange

I'll Lock Up
I'm sorry to hear that they're now out of these: one has been on my "eventual" list for years. Yours looks great!

I've had an ATF tanker jacket for over a decade, and I got one of their summer M-41 jackets last year. I think both are excellent for the price.

Atticus Finch

Call Me a Cab
I'm sorry to hear that they're now out of these: one has been on my "eventual" list for years. Yours looks great!

I've had an ATF tanker jacket for over a decade, and I got one of their summer M-41 jackets last year. I think both are excellent for the price.

Hi Doc. Yep...I've been on an ATF tear, here lately. During the past two years, I've purchased their M-41, M-43, Wool-lined Tanker and B-10...in that order. I really like all of them. I've worn the M-41 so much that it's beginning to look like an original. I'm guessing the tanker will follow in its footsteps. Both are really good jackets for North Carolina's mild winters.

AF

bn1966

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Knackered £5.00 (eBay) Schott MA-1 (lining like tissue paper) to work :)

Hopefully the post will drop off a new ELC Hartmann tomorrow & tomorrow I'll wear that :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112