Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Atticus Finch

Call Me a Cab
Cool and rainy today in North Cakalacky. Wearing my new ATF tanker. This is the first tanker I've ever owned and I don't why I haven't looked into one before now. It's very comfortable and seems like it'll be useable over a wide temperature range. Also, it isn't very martial looking. I'm guessing it'll be wearable with jeans, and maybe even something in the more casual dress vein.

19A87A4F-8634-4E60-B07B-15B0B64C3601_zpsrzrswnro.jpg

AF

Last edited:

devilish

A-List Customer
Thanks Monitor. The sneakers are the 70's Chuck Taylor reissue from Converse. Better quality than today's regular Chuck's and with the nicer vintage shape. I wish they weren't Nike and were made somewhere other than Vietnam (USA) but I have been a 'Chuckhead' my entire adult life and can't imagine myself without a pair. Or 4 at this point. Haha!

@devilish; They're really cool! I thought might be something like that but wasn't sure. I knew they're still making them from time to time but I've never seen a pair RL. These vintage reissues never seem to pop up in my part of Europe. Standard Converse is all I get and I'm not too fond of these either as I destroy them in under 4 months.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner