Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Superfluous

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Good Wear Imperial

Goodwear%20Imperial%20106_zpssfmnz9ra.jpg

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
China made pigskin suede.
DSCN1956 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
I think I picked this up for a couple of bucks because I had some project in mind for the leather. Can't remember the project at the moment and it seemed the right weight jacket for this warm and cloudy morning.
DSCN1931 crop 2 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Will probably return the the project pile after this morning.
DSCN1957 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr

Have a good weekend,
Michael

bn1966

A-1 Weather most of today (clouds permitting). The Cape Hide is like a leather cardigan :)

Doctor Damage

I'll Lock Up
China made pigskin suede.
DSCN1956 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
I think I picked this up for a couple of bucks because I had some project in mind for the leather. Can't remember the project at the moment and it seemed the right weight jacket for this warm and cloudy morning.

Will probably return the the project pile after this morning.

Have a good weekend,
Michael
That jacket fits you extremely well and looks good. I'd just wear it if I were you, and forget about recycling it into something else.

regius

Regius,
That is a good looking Indy! How long have you had that jacket?

Haha thanks it is!!! I think they nailed the shoulder style and sleeves. If the collar is more like the Roughwear collar it'd be 150%. I had it for five months. It is TOO BAD they are discontinuing it, they say they only sold 28 in the past two years! Isn't that crazy? What are we all doing??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grayland

Call Me a Cab
Pointer Brands striped hickory cotton carpenter pants. Very very nice hand, dry, rigid and breaks in easily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought so. I have the Fisher Stripe version of their carpenter pants and like them quite a bit. I think the Fisher Stripe may be a bit lighter in weight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldBoot