Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Beautiful day for a Kit...:). A tidbit that might interest some - the first picture came out hopelessly out of focus, so I ran it through Topaz Sharpen AI software. Interesting results, introduced a ton of artifacts (primarily in the background - leaves), but it did sharpen the image. I guess AI has some ways to go, but progress is being made, lol...the bottom pic is in a good ole optical focus, no AI needed...:)

View attachment 463773

View attachment 463774

On point!

Boyo

Call Me a Cab
MF Ranch:

D35C87BA-A11B-4CC5-986A-BCF21DC124C3.jpeg

Motocann

One Too Many
I don’t want people to get the wrong impression and think I’m a total jacket snob. A very rare occasion for me to find a Harley-Davidson jacket that fits me. I know it's rather domestic, compared to some of beauties on this feed, but l still like this jacket. Also, like I’ve mentioned, I’m a sucker for two way zippers!
615BDE0D-0C3F-49FE-96EF-AB48EA240305.jpeg

Last edited:

Bfd70

I'll Lock Up
I don’t want people to get the wrong impression and think I’m a total jacket snob. A very rare occasion for me to find a Harley-Davidson jacket that fits me. I know it's rather domestic, compared to some of beauties on this feed, but l still like this jacket. Also, like I’ve mentioned, I’m a sucker for two way zippers!
View attachment 463816
Is this two tone?

hjv2

Familiar Face
Lovin my new zip sleeve highwayman. Great call I made going with size 38 tapered to 36 torso/hem. This is thick black cxl steer. Ordered another to match in tumbled cxl brown steer. Added 1/2 inch length sleeves n body and requested 23 pit and 19 shoulder. Pretty much spot on my requests. View attachment 463359
That's one damn cool jacket! I've been always tempted by the Highwayman but downsizing from 42 to 38 makes me nervous. Could you measure the neckhole diameter when zipped up?

Psant25

One Too Many
That's one damn cool jacket! I've been always tempted by the Highwayman but downsizing from 42 to 38 makes me nervous. Could you measure the neckhole diameter when zipped up?
A45E0DB8-E6EF-4B19-A68D-6A0FEE8D4031.jpeg
This real thick cxl steer esp on the collar

Closer to 5.5 when i make the collar more round and less oval like the pic

Despite the same measurement as my langlitz this has substantially less range of motion of arms and shoulders. However, this is not really for riding primarily and more casual. Fits me trim and looks great on so I am fine with it.

Regarding the neck i have a small neck so it’s great. JL jackets neck holes on a size 42 moto jacket are huge on me.

Last edited:

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
View attachment 463859 This real thick cxl steer esp on the collar

Closer to 5.5 when i make the collar more round and less oval like the pic

Despite the same measurement as my langlitz this has substantially less range of motion of arms and shoulders. However, this is not really for riding primarily and more casual. Fits me trim and looks great on so I am fine with it.

Regarding the neck i have a small neck so it’s great. JL jackets neck holes on a size 42 moto jacket are huge on me.
Your JL post made me jump into the m200 rabbit hole.

now your zipped Hyman made me do the same. I modified my Aero order last minute to a highwayman, CXL steer tumbled, adding sleeve length this time around. The two stocks I had/have sleeves were on the short side.

Great jacket you’ve got there. Go HWYman!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner