Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

4444Design

One of the Regulars
M422a made by Ed Church fully patched with US NAVY Liaison Pilot (USMC, 5th Airforce, NAVY), CBI MAAG

yFU5gif.jpg

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
Not sure what that hand sign means in Switzerland, but in the UK that would get you a broken nose.... ;_) (bit like mine)

Welcome VV

Obviously as opposed to this...

1668084531523.png

One may point out that Sir Winston used the "V-sign" so often during WW2 that sometimes he chose the palm facing the crowd as well. AFAIK, no one ever complained, but than its Winston Churchill...
1668084637636.png

Al 916

One Too Many
Damn that's complicated. Palm facing outward, inward, it is a mess. A good ole middle finger is simple, universal, and unambiguous. Brits better get with the program.
You could always re-write history Will.....
GMT re-invented (first) as UTC for example.

Good old Winston!!

hodgeko

One of the Regulars
Baracuta G-9 Harrington. Beautiful red color on this thing, and it's really well made. Feels a little snug in the arms to me, though. Maybe it's some sort of slim cut? Anyway, if you've got a Medium size and it feels too big, let me know and we can swap for this Small! ;)

IMG_8368.JPG

IMG_8364.JPG

Last edited:

TLW '90

Practically Family
Still figuring out the versatility of the OG-108, so I decided to wear Tex today. ( Tex because it was issued to my dad at Ft Bliss TX in 1978 )
20221110_081313.jpg

This was my absolute favorite go-to jacket as a teenager and I haven't worn it in a good while.
I need to find somebody who can repair a few things on it, but for now I just baby it a bit.

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
Beautiful day for a Kit...:). A tidbit that might interest some - the first picture came out hopelessly out of focus, so I ran it through Topaz Sharpen AI software. Interesting results, introduced a ton of artifacts (primarily in the background - leaves), but it did sharpen the image. I guess AI has some ways to go, but progress is being made, lol...the bottom pic is in a good ole optical focus, no AI needed...:)

DSC_3001-SharpenAI-focus.jpg

DSC_3006cropp.jpg

Al 916

One Too Many
Beautiful day for a Kit...:). A tidbit that might interest some - the first picture came out hopelessly out of focus, so I ran it through Topaz Sharpen AI software. Interesting results, introduced a ton of artifacts (primarily in the background - leaves), but it did sharpen the image. I guess AI has some ways to go, but progress is being made, lol...the bottom pic is in a good ole optical focus, no AI needed...:)

View attachment 463773

View attachment 463774
Best fit on you Will - looks great!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto