Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Drzdave58

One of the Regulars
So I picked up this Schott P560 today. Its like new! The leather is beautiful. Its dark blue but looks black outside. I think I got a good deal too for $300 CAN.
20230219_131438.jpg
20230219_131416.jpg

Motocann

One Too Many
Another shot of my old Excelled jacket.

Also, a shot of my Redskins leather I bought in Paris. I’ll probably be posting this in the classifieds as well, if anyone is interested. It’s a pretty unique jacket, I hardly wore it that much. It’s more of a dress leather, not really for riding.

For gauge- it’s a size Medium, I measure a 38” chest. I like that it’s a European fit, pretty straight and slim through the body. I’ve lost weight over the years, but it still fits me fairly well.
43D0B99F-3188-4BC8-B5A6-4CCAEDF202EA.jpeg
CE82DF74-F8AA-486D-96A8-4CDC1D0FAF41.jpeg

red devil

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Funny... when I put on my jacket that I usually wear for skiing, my little daughter said "You have fabric jackets? I thought you only had leather jackets" (of course she knows better, but at that moment it must have slipped her mind, because the last time I wore them was a year ago). View attachment 490821

Same feeling here, I was skiing last week and that was the only time I wore a fabric jacket lol

I had considered making a leather jacket with a sleeve pouch like Lewis leather but a bit bigger for the ski pass. Maybe a LW because they are so waterproof... but that is taking a bit too far lol

jadub

A-List Customer
Same feeling here, I was skiing last week and that was the only time I wore a fabric jacket lol

I had considered making a leather jacket with a sleeve pouch like Lewis leather but a bit bigger for the ski pass. Maybe a LW because they are so waterproof... but that is taking a bit too far lol
IDK Fonzie wore one water skiing when he jumped that shark.

suitecasehandler

Familiar Face
Aviation Leathercraft Pilots Jacket in size 44R.

Really more of a fit check (although I have worn it this morning).
I think it's too short both back and sleeve length, would you agree?

Attachments

• IMG20230220095612.jpg
    IMG20230220095612.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG20230220095601.jpg
    IMG20230220095601.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG20230220095537.jpg
    IMG20230220095537.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 66

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
Thedi on a business trip. I normally try to travel with carry-on only, but this time I am gone for nine days, so I brought the jacket.

Was sitting next to a colleague with what I suspect to be an absurdly expensive goat suede jacket. When it started to drizzle he jumped up, panic stricken and brought the jacket inside. He couldn’t believe when I just waited out the ten minute wet spell without batting an eye. I had fun!

A164F064-F41F-424D-BB45-61C2C0006E90.jpeg

Mrfrown

One Too Many
Thedi on a business trip. I normally try to travel with carry-on only, but this time I am gone for nine days, so I brought the jacket.

Was sitting next to a colleague with what I suspect to be an absurdly expensive goat suede jacket. When it started to drizzle he jumped up, panic stricken and brought the jacket inside. He couldn’t believe when I just waited out the ten minute wet spell without batting an eye. I had fun!

View attachment 491217
Fun story Tom. And the Thedi looks great!

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up

View attachment 491217
Awesome jacket and that color looks great on you.

Great spectacles too :)

Motocann

One Too Many

View attachment 491217
LOL! Those goat skin wearers… I’m telling you!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo