Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

pilot error

One of the Regulars
Levi's 507XX Type 2 introduced 1953 It suits you Terry!

Attachments

• type2-elvis-2.jpg
    type2-elvis-2.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 58

Entropindigo

One of the Regulars
Been enjoying wearing my few jackets in a rotation, but the lighter leather definitely has the most "reward per wear" in terms of evolution, so I find if it's sunny but cool, I grab it the most. Happy Thursday.
86E08307-5F35-401C-B20D-6E4C181595B8.jpeg
2756E42F-A02E-40D8-A147-811C85DF3CB3.jpeg
F07EAE50-4362-4D00-9945-3D96CF1C89CD.jpeg

Attachments

• 1D4C3BB2-3708-41ED-B372-0F8773A13B2B.jpeg
    1D4C3BB2-3708-41ED-B372-0F8773A13B2B.jpeg
    1,023.9 KB · Views: 36
  • 64BE0A42-10CD-4E97-AD2C-5667E0A075EC.jpeg
    64BE0A42-10CD-4E97-AD2C-5667E0A075EC.jpeg
    4.8 MB · Views: 44

Waiker

New in Town
E36CAE01-AF63-424F-AD63-DAEC407AF03E2.jpeg

First post here....Want to make a shoutout to @58panheadfan for a fantastic first-time buying experience on this forum. Incredibly down to earth and friendly. Another shoutout goes to @Marc mndt for being super friendly and helpful answering to all of my questions in PM regarding sizing etc. Hopefully I will post more in the future. Been a lurker for around 2 years.

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
View attachment 498837

First post here....Want to make a shoutout to @58panheadfan for a fantastic first-time buying experience on this forum. Incredibly down to earth and friendly. Another shoutout goes to @Marc mndt for being super friendly and helpful answering to all of my questions in PM regarding sizing etc. Hopefully I will post more in the future. Been a lurker for around 2 years.

Strong first post, welcome!

Motocann

One Too Many
View attachment 498837

Nice score! Yeah, this is a great forum. Got a lot of good people here, and a lot of cool jackets!

Gypsymoth82

A-List Customer
Nailed the fit! well done on that one.

View attachment 498837

Johnny Deadlifts

A-List Customer
View attachment 498837

First post here....Want to make a shoutout to @58panheadfan for a fantastic first-time buying experience on this forum. Incredibly down to earth and friendly. Another shoutout goes to @Marc mndt for being super friendly and helpful answering to all of my questions in PM regarding sizing etc. Hopefully I he more time spent will post more in the future. Been a lurker for around 2 years.
Welcome to the coolest forum ever:) This is a great place for not only leather jackets but for men's style all around. Great group of people here; always friendly and helpful. A disclaimer though: the more time spent on the Fedora Lounge the greater the risk of side effects. These side effects include; numerous outfit changes before leaving the house-even if it's only to get the mail or put out the trash, endless hours staring in the mirror or several mirrors either admiring or scrutinizing fit, financial hardship and anguish over misfit purchases and a corresponding euphoria when a "grail" piece fits perfectly, freinds and family resenting how put together you are and how they have to " step up" their game when around you, and finally the flirting; be prepared for both women and men alike to smile and look you up and down as they are beholden in the presence of a man who cares about what he looks like and how he represents himself in the world-much akin to onlookers reacting to a lion and his main or a peacock and his plumage:)

Waiker

New in Town
Welcome to the coolest forum ever:) This is a great place for not only leather jackets but for men's style all around. Great group of people here; always friendly and helpful. A disclaimer though: the more time spent on the Fedora Lounge the greater the risk of side effects. These side effects include; numerous outfit changes before leaving the house-even if it's only to get the mail or put out the trash, endless hours staring in the mirror or several mirrors either admiring or scrutinizing fit, financial hardship and anguish over misfit purchases and a corresponding euphoria when a "grail" piece fits perfectly, freinds and family resenting how put together you are and how they have to " step up" their game when around you, and finally the flirting; be prepared for both women and men alike to smile and look you up and down as they are beholden in the presence of a man who cares about what he looks like and how he represents himself in the world-much akin to onlookers reacting to a lion and his main or a peacock and his plumage:)
Great post! :D I'm willing to accept the risks!:cool:

jeo

One Too Many
View attachment 498837

Welcome! Love the fit on the Roadstar, well done!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana