Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

MrProper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
It is cool enough again to wear a jacket at least in the morning. In the afternoon it looks different again ;)
IMG_8546.jpeg

Motocann

One Too Many
Great page... so many cool shots of the bikes man, looks like you have a lot of fun!
Thanks!

I'll be teaming up with "nerds_ with_ boots" from Trinity Handmade soon, we'll be releasing a series of cool videos on YouTube. We'll be discussing cool jackets, boots and motorcycles. Still in production mode, but keep an eye out for those to be released soon. I'll post release dates on my IG account.

Nacho

Practically Family
Thanks!

I'll be teaming up with "nerds_ with_ boots" from Trinity Handmade soon, we'll be releasing a series of cool videos on YouTube. We'll be discussing cool jackets, boots and motorcycles. Still in production mode, but keep an eye out for those to be released soon. I'll post release dates on my IG account.
I wonder when Prism Supply will do a My Garage episode on you. Beautiful red beast you've got there man!

barnabus

One Too Many
Thanks!

Post the YouTube details here too please @Merv, some of us (me!) don't do Instagram.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic